29

Claire

"You okay there?" Jeongin tapped on my shoulder.

I looked up and gulped, "Just fine."

"Well, I do hope hyung is fine too." He chuckled as he looked at the other side of the rooftop. Seungmin aided Felix's swollen cheek. I simply glared at the silver haired male and shot me back a smile. "What did he do to earn that punch?" Jeongin didn't witnessed what happened before which was a good thing.

"He said something stupid."

"Or he did something stupid? You don't hit anyone with words... if it's action—you pay back with action too." Jeongin surely know too much. "I don't want to guess but I think it was an action."

"We shall not talk about it." I closed the conversation with a shot of soju.

"Claire, stop."

My head was spinning and the wind was blowing into my face. I leaned next to my brother who is perfectly sober.  "She's going to be a mess. Someone set me up some coffee 10 minutes from now." Chan turned to Changbin as he nodded in my blurry vision.

"Does she get drunk this easily?" Minho asked out of concern.

"She's strong as a horse when it comes to drinking but this is a rare occurrence." Chan held my shoulders as he put me down on my own chair. I wobbly took the plastic cup before my brother could react. "Let go." I said softly. He looked at me angrily but still I took a sip of the remaining alcohol.

"Hey, slow down." Felix took out my cup and returned it to the table. "Hey!" I grabbed his arm.

"That's enough and your brother is mad." He warned as he quickly kept the cups. Seungmin and Hyunjin already snatched the alcohol before I could get a grasp of it.

I stood up and clawed on Felix's back, "You fucking bastard, you think you can get away with what happened earlier?!"

He stopped cleaning and turned to me. "Is that why you're drunk? Are you embarrassed?" a smirk appeared on his face. I could feel blood rose on my cheeks and the next minute followed—everything was black.

"What the hell..."

"My head.."

I woke up to see myself in my room. I never recall going home or maybe Chan carried me when we got home. I rolled over slowly to see Felix lightly snoring beside me.

"Don't try hitting me.." He murmured as he moved slightly. "You move too much."

"Excuse me, why are you here?" I cleared my throat.

"It's more like you asked me to be here." He replied lazily. So this is his morning voice? Much deeper than the usual. "You basically held me down, Claire. I was supposed to sleep at hyung's room."

"So? Why didn't you—"

"Claire." He fluttered his eyes.

"What?" My heartbeat increased as I was nervous of what he is going to say.

"You confessed to me."

"I don't have time for games."

His expression was serious and he even sighed. He rolled over to the other side. "Maybe, you were just lying. You were drunk and I was a fool to believe your words." He sounded hurt. I had to think harder if I did confessed to him. I mean he's my long time crush and it's good to have him back.

"Did I? If I did.. please do tell me what I said."

Felix glanced at me with shock. "You told me that you missed me so much."

"That's not even a confession." I replied back making him chuckle a bit. "I know but you were cute." He smiled as he turned back to me.

"What if I did?" His chuckle faded as he realized the question I said.

"What if you did?" He repeated but with curiosity in his tone. "I don't know what I would say back—"

I moved on my own, giving him a soft peck. Shock spread on his face. He broke into laughter as he pulled me into his arms for a warm cuddle.

"You got your own confession and it's a sober one."