11

Felix

I watched them leave the hallways.

She can see now. Na does really wonders with impaired individuals. "It was worth it." I reminded myself as I stepped out of the shadows of the lockers.  I grabbed the broken ambush dart, I know who owns this. She better have an explanation why she threw this out. I released a sigh as I walked back to my car before someone is tailing me again.

"Felix." I turned around to find Jisung standing at the parking lot.

"Jisung." I replied back. "What can I help you?"

"Cut the nice guy crap." He scoffed as he walked towards me. "I heard what happened to Claire. Your dumbass just had to send her off to a place where you'll die." Oh he's a bit late with the news.

"Surprisingly, I'm a bit alive and kicking." I shot back, earning a frown from the 'ace'.

"Why did you come back?" He asks the only question that would always get under my skin.

"I had to, Jisung. I had to make a choice." I couldn't force myself to explain everything to him. It would just drain the hell out of me. "You had to make a choice? Assassinate Jaemin?" He mocked.

"You should really be careful with your words, I don't know what's coming for you." My blood boiled as he said that like I'm sort of a villain when he doesn't know a thing about it. "Look, if you wanna talk so badly.. meet me at the HQ." Jisung crossed his arms as he glared at me.

His look changed over 7 years, I'm not surprised.

"I'm kind of the code red at the HQ—you want me dead so bad?" I chuckled as I unlocked my car door. I heard him grunt, I see he's pissed easily by talking to me. "I'll make sure you won't get shot when you arrive." then he walked away. I watched him get on his motorbike and left the university first.

"You better, Han Jisung." I got inside my car and drove all the way to Seoul Middle School. I've stayed away from this place for 7 years and vowed not to get involved anymore. The security guard was new but I bet he saw my face since he wasn't happy seeing me getting out.

"Code red? Kid, you're pretty brave for coming here." I heard him yell from behind.

"I have um.. business to attend to sir." I looked back at the middle aged man with his baseball bat behind him. Why did the agency have another old geezer to murder me first hand if I didn't have someone holding my neck? I pressed the hidden button from the bark and a hole opened. "I smell nostalgia." and off I go to the headache slide that my younger self hates.

The swirls and cold dead air was nothing new to me. It did make me sick for the first 3 weeks I had when I was a newbie but I got a hang of it by. I finally landed on the creaking metal floors, boy it was painful to the ears. The settings didn't change much, it was so 2013. I pressed my hand for biometrics and as expected, I turned on all the red signals.

Identifying: Code RED, agent LIX from skz group.

Files processing. . .

"Files processing?" I squinted at the notification from the monitor above the door. I touched the knob and an electric shock my whole body. "What the h-hell!" I was on my knees as I stood up shaking. For the second time, I was skeptical. I stared at the knob if I should twist or not.

"Get inside you idiot!"

"Han!" I yelled back at the rusty speaker nearby. A wave of giggles echoed badly at his line.

"Felix, you can get inside. Han why are such an idiot?" It was relieving to hear Seungmin took over the microphone. I touched the knob and twisted it normal, thank goodness it was back to normal. I found myself again in these old white hallways. I heard gasps from the other halls as I walked towards to the room where Han would be.

"Isn't that Code RED? Oh boy, he got some guts." One of the trainees ran off as soon I caught them by the elevator, gossiping about me.

I guess I should be expecting that. Now, the whole agency knows about it. I should make my visit a bit short.

I knocked on the door and to my surprise, Changbin was the one who opened it.

"Why are you here?" He asks me. "Han asked me to come over." I answered right away.

"Password." He looked around in the hallways if someone was around.

"Hyung.." I disagreed.

"Now or never? I can call Chan that you're trespassing anytime now~"

"Geez, do I have to?" I was not up for games right now. The short male nods at me.

I sighed and did a short mosquito impersonation. "Happy?" I told him. He let me in while he chuckled secretly. Jisung was already inside with Seungmin. "He came back? I'm confused.." Minho looked puzzled with my appearance in the old group office.

"I thought everyone should hear your story." Jisung, he's sly enough for leading me inside. "We didn't agree on this-"

"The group needs to know what you exactly did there. Not only Chan." Jisung dropped the honorifics, is this some test? The room feels off with all the shelves arranged weirdly.

"Han Jisung, you know how fragile my case is. What if someone else is here?" I was not going to let my guard down. Changbin and Minho shook their heads. "He's pretty darn cautious." The orange head knocked on the wall.

"He knew someone else was here all along." The older male sighed. "No use. We can't kill him." Changbin casually announced. My superiors came out from the shelves, sighing. That would be Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

"I told you this was stupid." Seungmin smacked the back of Jisung's head. "He's under Chan's-"

"Why are there guns in my office?" Chan stood behind us. "Felix?"