10

Claire

"Do you not like the script?" Hyunjin snapped me back to my thoughts.

"I'm perfectly fine with the script." I smiled back at the blond. "Perfect! I'm the prince you know!" He chuckled as he go on boasting his role for the 3rd time. Seungmin shakes his head as he glances at him. I was just distracted from last weekend's happening. Chan should at least dress up if he wants to scold someone.

"People gather around!" Jungkook called us.

"I've got the final line up for the club members."He raised up a paper and pasted it on the board. Everyone had a good glance at it before going out of the club room.

"Aren't we missing one member? I mean he's been practicing a lot with us for the past weeks." I walked over to Jungkook. He looked puzzled until he realized who I was talking about. "Ah you mean that deep voice? The Music major? Lee Felix right?" I nodded at his response.

"The kid backed out suddenly and asked me to give his member slot to someone else." He scratched his neck. "It turns out to be you."

Huh? What does he mean? I did well in the talent test or did I fall behind that girl from the Engineering department?

"You're Bang Claire right? Chan's little sister?" Jungkook knew well my brother since they're mostly rivals in the yearly sports festival. "Yes sunbae."

"You do have distinctive features as siblings. Well, I'm off." He said as he took his stuff and left the room.

"What were you asking from sunbae?" Jeongin walked up beside me. "Felix left the club."

"I already did know before you knew. C'mon you didn't listen well to me, do you?" He flicked my forehead as we went out of the club room. I pouted as I got outside of the room with Jeongin. "I wanna have some Mcdonalds." He jumped at the thought.

"Yang Jeongin.."

We both stopped at our tracks and turned around. "Chris-"

"I told you to meet me at the library you sneaky boy!" He came in running with his laptop bag. I heard Jeongin yelped behind me for the first time.

"Stop being so embarrassing, Christopher." I held his collar as he was about to launch himself to the poor boy. "P-Put me down, Claire!" He struggled to stand up because he was.. on air? I immediately let go of him and pretended nothing happened.

"Okay, I'll have to remind myself that Claire is 165 cm tall and is quite small for her strength." Jeongin freaked out.

I looked at my hands and glanced at my coughing brother on the floor. "Did you train or what?" Chan looked at me. "You know I gave up on mixed martial arts long time ago, it wouldn't strain your body if I wanted to kick your ass." Yes, I do some sports.. when I was in middle school. I completely left that area in my life when I entered high school.

"Mixed Martial Arts?! You did such sport?" Jeongin seemed like he never knew that part of my life since I kept hidden. I'm sure there was one person who knows well about it but who? Chan stood up and it alerted my senses. I immediately dragged Jeongin to the side of the hallways. "Chill, I'm not going to beat up your best friend." Chan said.

"No, that's not it." I felt like I saw something flew at east of the hallways. Chan looked confused as he glanced everywhere. "There's nothing-"

"Ambush dart!" Jeongin yelled from the side. My brother was quick enough to rush to my side and covered us as it exploded up front. Ambush dart?

"You saw that, tell me you saw that!" Chan glanced at male angrily.

"I don't have a perfect vision hyung! I can only smell things nearby!" That was a weird response but okay.

"I saw it." I answered softly, making him looked at me worriedly. The two exchanged glances with each other. "You saw a fast moving object?" Chan asks.

I nodded slowly as I peeked at the ambush dart they've been talking about. "It has a note. It says 'Hello CB97. I hope you liked my notice!' with a heart at the end." I read the tiny paper from the ground, printed in pink.

"Is this from your admirer? I can tell-"

"You can freaking read a 9 font size text on a tiny note? Are you kidding me?!" The pale man covered my mouth with his hand.

"We're going out right now." He dragged me out of the hallways while Jeongin is behind us.

"If we do, can we drop by at Mcdonalds? My mom isn't going home tonight." the youngest reminded.