♥︎𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙋𝙩. 𝟮♥︎

Start from the beginning

"Here Karl," Chris pats his lap. "Put your head here."

"Oh, okay," Butterflies start to fill my stomach.  

I place my head on his lap and Chris throws his jacket over me like a blanket. Chris then sits a hand on my back then starts to move his thumb back and forth soothing me. Before I know I drifted off to sleep.

Chris POV:

 I told Karl that he could sleep on me.  Might as well just say I like him because It's pretty damn obvious. Sure we are best friends and that's what they do but c'mon. I really want to tell him but I'm not sure if I can... 

I start to talk to the camera to get the thoughts out of my head.  "So Karl over here is tired and is going to take a nap," I whisper and show them him laying on me.

After Karl was dead asleep I move my hand from his back to his hair. It was one of my favorite physical feature of him. It was a very nice brown color and it was so fluffy and perfect. My fingers started playing with it.  I couldn't get over how soft and fluffy it was. He never used any special products for it as well. This sounds creepy but he lets me play with his hair all of the time oddly enough.

While touching his hair, Karl mumbles "Can I tell you something?"

I quickly remove my hand off of him, "Yeah?" but he didn't respond, so I lean over him just to see his eyes shut. "Are you asleep?" He could be sleep talking.

"I haven't told anyone yet but it's time to say something..."

Okay, he is definitely sleeping talking. One of two things is about to happen, he is going to confess to a murder or he is going to spill a secret. I want to wake him up but at the same time, my curiosity had the best of me. I let him keep talking.

"I like you... like-like you."

"Like-Like?" I question in my head. 

Strong choice of words for a twenty-two-year-old. Is Karl saying that he has a crush on someone? He has been Tweeting about this girl he sees in Bath And Body Works recently. It makes my heart sink a little. Even though I hoped he was talking about me I was not going to get my hopes up.  From what I knew, he was straight. Now that I think about it, Karl doesn't give of 'straight' vibes. But at the same time, feel like Karl would have told me if he liked guys.

"Even if you don't like me, can we still be friends?" I think he asks. It was a little hard to hear him.

He definitely isn't friends with the girl he was tweeting about. I started thinking about all of his female friends that he could have a crush on. Valkyrae maybe? 

"...Chris?" 

Did he really just say my name? My name? My heart starts to beat so fast it felt like I was about to pass out. 

"Karl? Are you still sleeping?" 

He didn't respond... I guess he is still sleeping...

☆ TIME-SKIP ☆

(About 45 Minutes)