♥︎Ferris Wheel♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Words: 1649

POV: Switches but starts with Karls

~~~~~

"Cmon It can't be that hard!" Chandler said a little more loudly than I would have liked.

"Shh keep it down jeez!" I said quietly.

"Look all I'm saying is that it's not that hard to kiss him," he said in a lowered voice.

I sigh at him. "Yeah but anytime I think about trying to do it, I get really nervous and all stuttery with my words, and then when I try to do it, it's like my body stops me. It's not like I don't like him or anything, I love him but I just can't."

Chandler stopped in his tracks and so did I to see what he's doing. He walked in front of me and grabbed my shoulders.

"You sir need to get a hold of yourself," he said and shook me slightly. "Just lean in, turn your neck, shut your eyes and kiss him."

"But I can't!" I whisper yell.

"Confidence," he replies. "Look, we're filming the ferries wheel video and you're going to kiss him there."

"But-"

"Ah-ah-ah-ah shh. Tonight okay?"

"Chandler-"

"You're going to kiss him tonight."

He lets go of me and kept walking ahead. I knew it was best to drop the situation because Candler would just keep shushing me. Was tonight really going to be the night?"

Chris POV:

"So let me guess," Jimmy says, "you didn't kiss him?"

I knew this question would come up eventually. "Well, you see..."

"Chris!" he shouts.

"What?"

"You two have been dating for a month and have been crushing on each other for god knows how long but you still haven't kissed him."

"So?"

"So you guys should have kissed by now!"

"Okay, I get it but do you mind not yellin' it. Plus you act like I haven't been tryin'. Every time I think I can do it I panic and chicken out."

"You sound like a wussy," he says and laughs.

"Shut up."

"Okay how about when we're filming today, you kiss him there. Unless of course, you're a wuss."

"FIne. I will," I said. "I'm not a wuss alright Jimmy?"

"Yeah okay, we'll see if you are tonight."

LATER THAT DAY

(About to film)

Chandler's POV:

"So... did you do it?" Jimmy whispers to me.

"Yep," I said back. "Did you do it?"

"Mhm, I told Chris he's a wuss for not doing it yet and needs to prove me wrong."

"Then the plan is perfect. If the two of them don't kiss tonight I'm going to literally make them do it myself."

Karl's POV: