♥︎𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝗲 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗣𝘁. 𝟮♥︎

POV: Chris'

Warning: There will be a slight part where they are being made fun of because of their sexuality but I will say when it's about to happen and when it ends)

Words: 1528

~~~~~

☆ The next morning I slowly open my eyes and wake up to see Karl next to me sleeping facing me. As I recall the night, I remember Karl and how he felt better as we hung out but how he was crying so much at a few parts during the night. He was saying that he should have just stayed in the closet. He came out to the crew before telling everyone else. Of course, everyone supported him as they did to me when I came out. He mentioned one day that he wasn't scared to come out to his family and friends, but his fans were a different story. The MCYT fandom can be intense sometimes. Karl said that some people would hate him and that's what happened. Nothing bad should ever happen to Karl. He is genuinely the sweetest thing to bless this earth. I get a little protected when people are mean to him because I do like him. I tried to make it obvious by giving him kisses on the check but he just thought of it as a friendly way. As we sit face to face he starts to wake up. 

"Good morning," I say to him while sitting up.

"Morning Chris," He says while still half asleep but trying to wake himself.

"How was your sleep?" I ask and he sits up next to me.

Karl lays his head on my shoulder making my heart fluffer, "I slept really good thanks to you. I'm glad you kept me company."

He had me close by all night and now. He really just needed to feel loved right now.   I check my phone for the time.

"We should go out to eat lunch, I'll pay."

"Oh you spoil me Chris," Karl says and his smile began to grow. "Also we haven't even eaten breakfast yet."

"It's 12:23. We slept through breakfast already," I chuckle.

"Well, in that case," He got up from his bed. "I could go for a bite to eat."

We don't bother changing into new clothes, we just brushed our hair and got in my car. There was a small but popular restaurant about 15 minutes away so that's where we went. 

TIME-SKIP

AT THE RESTAURANT

 We walked in together talking about what we are craving and a waitress seated us in the back of the restaurant. I sat across from Karl. 

"Here are your menus," The girl says in a kind voice while handing them to us. "Can I get you drinks to start off?"

"Um, I'll have chocolate milk and he will have water. Both mediums," Karl says.

The girl nods and after about two minutes she comes back with our drinks.

"I'll be back when you are ready to order," The girl walks away.

I was scrolling through Instagram and drinking my glass of water when I heard the click of a camera. I look up and see Karl pulling his phone back down and started typing.

After about 5 seconds of me staring at him confused he looks up at me. "Check what I tweeted," He says with a cute giggle and a sneaky smile.

"Okay..." I switch apps and check his tweets.

"Eating lunch with this handsome devil @ ChrisTyson😈" The tweet read. There was a photo of me taken about twenty seconds earlier.

I smile and respond to the tweet by taking a photo of Karl.