♥︎𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚♥︎

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Warning: Contains some spoilers to the movie, "The Cabin In The Woods."

Words: 1714

POV: Chris'

Idea - 

~~~~~

☆ I open the door to our house and walk into the kitchen to see Karl standing in front of the fridge with the door open looking for something.

"Welcome home Chirs, I missed you," He says and I walk behind him just to wrap my arms around him while kissing him on the cheek as he scans the fridge. "Did your contestant get out while filming?"

"Nah not yet. I don't know if she'll pull through the night. So I just wanted to spend the night here with you and not at the studio if she is gonna lose. Plus it is movie night and I get to pick and I am not passing that offer up."

I let go and Karl grabs a white Monster energy drink can from the fridge. "Yay movie night! What movie do you have in mind?"

"Oh, I think you know what movie..."

"Please don't tell me it's Ca-"

"It's Cabin In The Woods!"

He sighs, "You know I don't like horror movies. I'd rather watch a documentary about the history of bikes than watch one again."

"Don't worry I promise it'll be okay. If a jumpscare is about to happen I'll warn you and you can hold on to me."

He lets out a small giggle, "I was gonna do that no matter what."

I smile, "And don't forget you did make me watch High School Musical with you so I think it's only fair that you let us watch this."

"That's true I did make you watch it... Don't pretend like you didn't like it though."

"Okay, okay, I did like it but you sang every song the entire time and somehow knew all the words and dance. Well, I guess you get a pass because your voice is clearly better than anyone on that movie. It's still my turn to pick the movie so I'm going to go get everything set up and you make the popcorn," I tell him.

"Okay then," he says and I lean in and kiss him before walking into the living room.

It had been a long day of filming a last-to-leave video with random subscribers so I was really looking forward to tonight to just relax. While in the living room, I grab a large soft blanket and toss it on the couch. I then turn on the T.V. and put on the movie I decided on. It was definitely a classic and one of my favorites of all time to watch. The microwave beeped from the other room and I heard it get opened and shut. After a few moments, Karl comes out of the kitchen with a bowl filled to the brim of popcorn.

"Woo movie time," I say while shutting off the lights.

"Even though I'm not ready to be scared out of my mind, I'm still excited," He says trying to show some enthusiasm even though I can just feel that he isn't excited. 

"Listen, you know I'm going to make you stay with me as I watch the movie but, if you really don't want to we can still lay together and you can fall asleep if that sounds good to you. As long as you don't mind the screams of bloody mur-"

I was cut off, "SHHH! I'm just going to pretend like I didn't hear that last part about the screams and it just was a sweet and cute gesture by my loving boyfriend who cares so much about me that he is about to make me watch a movie that I'm gonna be scared of with him... I'd like to fall asleep and all but I'll do my best to watch."