30

My alarming going off next to me wake me up from a nice dream. I expected to roll over and find Drew on the other side of my bed but when I saw nothing I was confused. Reaching from my phone I saw I had a text from him.

Drewseph
Morning baby. I know you wanted to go with me to pick up Brooke and Logan but I know how exhausted you've been. We should be back around noon🤠

I was a little upset he left without me but that gives me more time to get ready to meet his siblings. Mackayla wasn't able to come this time but promised she would next time.

Getting up I decided to go ahead and get changed because we'd probably end up going for lunch knowing Drew.

As I finished getting ready I heard a knock on my door. Opening it I see a grinning Drew, Brooke and Logan. "Finally!" Brooke cheers pushing past Drew and hugging me.

This is the first time meeting Brooke and and Logan but I've been texting and snap chatting them for at least 2 months.

"It's only taken two months." I laugh pulling away. "Logan." I smile moving to hug him as well.

"Lennox, I was starting to think Drew was lying about dating you." He jokes making Drew roll his eyes.

"Yea alright." Drew groans pushing to me and throwing his arm over my shoulder. "I'm hungry what about you guys?"

Everyone agrees and before I know it we are loading up and heading into town to grab lunch. We ended eating on the patio of a downtown restaurant.

"And then Drew thought that Chase was stopping so he stood up but Chase threw it in reverse and made Drew fly overboard." I laugh telling the story that happened just last week.

Brooke and Logan both laughed while Drew just smiled and shook his head. "Ok well if you all are done making fun of me now, I'm gonna go get us all some drinks." He says standing up and walking into the restaurant.

As soon as he was out of ear shot Brooke was turning to me with a huge grin. "He's so in love with you."

I feel heat immediately rush to my cheeks. "I don't know about love." I say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Trust me I know my brother, he may not have said it yet but he does." She smiles.

"She right, I haven't seen Drew like this is a long time." Logan adds leaning back in his chair.

"Here we go." Drew appears placing drinks down.

"Thank you." I smile up at him.

"Hey you know what we should do?" Brooke asks.

"What's that dear sister?" Drew teases as he tosses his arm over the back of my chair.

"We should go to the city market!" She grins.

"Yes! I love the market." I agree. "Plus I'm always down for shopping.

Drew and Logan both groan as we stand up. "Come on it will be fun!" I smile lacing my fingers with Drew's.

"That's what you always say and then we end up shopping for hours." He pouts as I pull his arm so it's over my shoulder.

"Quit your pouting mister. Your sister wants to go so we are going." He lets out another groan but it ended in a smile.

"Fine let's go." He caves making me and Brooke cheer.

"Bro you're so whipped." Logan laughs catching up to us.

"Shut up Logan." Drew mumbles guiding us towards the city markets.

The four of us walked along the streets of Charleston laughing and joking around. "Drew I think I like your girlfriend more than you." Brooke teases.

"I agree, I think you're my favorite Starkey as well." I fire back moving from under Drew's arm and throwing my arm around Brooke.

"Great I already loose her to the Maddie's now I'm loosing her to my sister too." He shakes his head.

"Get use to it bro." Brooke tosses a grin over her shoulder.

ItsLennox

Tagged: Brooke_starkey⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

Tagged: Drewstarkey, starkeyboy

Liked by 3,854,975 others
ItsLennox sorry Drew, I like your siblings better🤷🏻‍♀️
Comments
Hichasestokes don't we all
-> Rudeth shhh chase you weren't suppose to tell him!

Brooke_starkey don't worry we like you better too
-> ItsLennox 😘😘

User 1 SHE'S MEETING THE FAM

Madisonbaileybabe uh huh hunnies
-> ItsLennox miss u bby
—> AustinNorth55  @Itslennox it hasn't even been 24 hours and you're literally having dinner with all us in 45 minutes?
—-> Madisonbaileybabe @austinnorth55 you're just jealous she doesn't miss you

Drewstarkey rude
-> ItsLennox sorry ☺️
—> Starkeyboy should've seen it coming bro
-> User 2 is that jealously we smell?

-

Brooke_Starkey

Tagged: ItsLennox Liked by 378 others

Tagged: ItsLennox
Liked by 378 others

Brooke_Starkey might have to come back to Charleston for this one again
Comments

ItsLennox plz do🥺
-> Drewstarkey oh so now you're inviting my family down?
—> ItsLennox maybe...

Madelyncline ok babes 😍
-> brooke_starkey 🥰

Rudeth Len and her faces😂
-> ItsLennox leave me alone Rudeth 🙄