25

The banging on our door cause me and Caitlin both to shoot home from our spots on the couch. "What time is it?" I panic feeling around for my phone. "We must've fallen asleep out here." I mumble looking at the bottles of wine on the table and the tv which was still on.

"Shit it's 8 we're running late." Caitlin groans finding her phone.

There another knock on the front door. "Coming!" I yell throwing my hair up in a bun as I jog to the door. Opening it I see Drew and Austin standing there.

"Are you ok? Neither one of you were answering our calls or texts." Drew asks looking around me into the living room.

I sigh stepping aside and letting them walk in as I head to my bedroom. "Yea we just feel asleep on the couches last night and our phones died." I call over my shoulder. "Can you try and find mine while I change so we aren't late?" I ask yelling from my room.

I get a yea as I rush to change into something appropriate to head to set in. Thank god they do our hair and makeup there so I don't have to look presentable. As I was tugging my shorts on Drew walks into my room. "Here's your phone." He holds it out.

"Thank you." I grin pressing a kiss to his lips. "And good morning, sorry I didn't say that earlier." A smile crosses his lips as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Hey so I was thinking, why don't you and I go out to dinner tonight? Just us. There's this nice restaurant downtown that I really want to try." He asks hopeful.

I grin up at him. "Drew Starkey are you asking me on our first official date." I tease.

He chuckles rubbing the back of his neck. "Yea I guess I am."

"Well then, give me a time and I'll be ready." I smile.

"Leave here at 7? I think we wrap filming around 5?" He asks.

"Sounds like a plan. Now come on we need to head out before we're late." I chuckle grabbing his hand and pulling him out of my room.

*************
It was another long day of film but a fun one as well. As we wrapped the last scene I watched as Drew and Austin "argue" with Rudy and Chase.

"And cut! Nice job boys!" Joans yells as the four boys walk towards the side.

Drew comes over behind me wrapping his arms around me. "Great job today everybody. You all came in prepared and executed everything perfectly! Sooooo that being said, I'm giving you guys tomorrow off since you work so hard this week, but expect you to come back Monday refreshed and ready to go!"

I turn to Drew with a grin. "Looks like we won't have a curfew to night." I joke.

He chuckles shaking his head. "You can say that again."

We had back to the apartment and Drew and I go our separate ways to get ready. "Cait! I need your help!" I yell out. I hear shuffling around and then she appears in my doorway.

"What's up?" She questions.

"So Drew and I are going to dinner at some fancy place and I need help picking an outfit." I groan.

A smirk crosses her face. "I know just the dress." She dives into my closet for a minute before returning with a red dress. "You'll look hot as hell in this."

I stare at it confused. "Where the fuck did that come from." I laugh.

"Doesn't matter! Put it on!" She shoves the dress in my arms. Slipping into the dress I grin at myself in the mirror. "Holy shit Len. You look hot as fuck!" Caitlin exclaims.

I chuckle moving over to my vanity and work on putting my hair up and doing my makeup. "Should I do red lips or is it to much?" I ask holding it up.