29

"Fuck you Rafe Cameron. Fuck. You." I screamed.

Drew scoffed rolling his eyes. "What are you going to do Sailor! Run back to that Pouge and let him use you again." I let tears well up in my eyes as the camera zooms in on me. "Be my guest Sailor but don't come crawling back to me when you realize he's in love with Kie and just uses you to block it out!"

"Stop." I whisper letting tears slip.

"No because I hate that, that Pouge gets you! I hate that when ever you want to rebel against your parents you turn to him! You turn to him and you could turn to me! I've showed you time and time again now you can trust me! I got clean for you for fucks sales, I've stayed clean, FOR YOU!" He booms again coming closer.

"Rafe please." I whimper again cowering.

"Do you know how hard it is to watch the girl that you love run to someone else all the time?" My face dropped at his words. "It's excruciating Sailor!"

When he goes to turn that was my cue to grip his bicep and pull him back to me. "I'm sorry." I whisper before pulling his lips to mine. Drew smiled against my lips as he squeezed my hips. "I'm so sorry." I whisper pulling away.

"Cut!" Jonas yells making Drew and I pull away. "That was amazing you two!" He encourages has Drew wraps his arms around my waist and stands behind me.

"Thank you." I grin.

"Well that was the last scene of the day! Great job guys we'll pick back up tomorrow." Jonas instructs. We had started filming early so we were able to wrap around 3 today.

"Hi love birds!" Maddie chirps bouncing up to us. "So Chase suggested that we all make some sandwiches and drive the boat out into the marsh for a sunset cast dinner! What do y'all think?"

I turn my head to look a Drew curiously and he shrugs. "We're in, what time are we leaving?" I question.

"4:30?" She suggests.

"Sounds like a plan!" I grin. Soon we are all back at our apartments packing up some dinner and getting ready.

"When are Drew's siblings coming into town?" Caitlin asks as we pack a cooler.

"This weekend actually. He excited about it." I smile thinking about how happy he gets when he talks about his family.

"Are you nervous?" She questions.

I pause for a moment thinking. "Yes and no cause like I wanna make a good impression but also Drew has told me over and over again about how Brooke has been a fan for a while and has always listened to my podcast so it makes it easier knowing that I don't change how I am when I'm recording so I don't have to worry about then having one idea of me and see an other, you know?" I didn't even know if what I had said even made sense but to me it did.

"No I get that." She nods. "You who you are on camera and behind the mic is genuinely still you."

I nods zipping up the cooler. "Right now ask me the same question when I'm meeting his parents I'm sure it will be a whole different situation." I laugh.

"Knock knock bitches!" Maddie yells walking into the apartment with the boys tailing behind her.

"Where Bailes?" I ask notice the curly haired girl wasn't here.

"Moriah came to town so they are waiting for us downstairs." With that everyone was loading up the cars and heading out to the docks.

With Chase and Caitlin volunteering to the sober ones to get everyone home we headed out on the water to enjoy some quality cast time and dinner.

"When do you think you two will go public?" Madison asked as we all sat back drinking beers and relaxing.

I was curled into Drew's side with his arms wrapped around me. He looked down at me waiting for the answer. If he had it his way we would've been public the day he asked me out. "I don't know. I've been in a public relationship before and it's hard. But it's also hard hiding it too cause like I wanna be able to go out and kiss my boyfriend in public if I want to." I paused. "In my last relationship, Jake was already toxic but you throw social media in and it became 10x worse." I admit.

"For what it's worth the entire fandom ships you two." Maddie smiles.

I look up at Drew who hadn't said anything, he just sat rubbing his thumb on my thigh. "Maybe we could ease into. Keep it secret but still play a game kinda you?" I suggest.

Drew's lips turn up into a smile. "That could be fun."

"You'll have the fans dying." Rudy laughs. "It'll be like Chase and Maddie all over."

"I've got the perfect picture already." I grin pulling out my phone.

ItsLennox

Liked by 4,219,401 othersItsLennox happiest I've been in a while 🌞4,641 comments

ItsLennox happiest I've been in a while 🌞
4,641 comments

Madisonbaileybabe ok body👀 ur so mf hot
-> ItsLennox stop you're making me blush☺️

User1 the hands!!!
-> user 2 it has to be Drew look at those hands

YaGirlCait be still my heart
-> AustinNorth55 so dramatic
—> YaGirlCait did y'all hear something? Cause I sure didn't

Jakepaul moving on?
-> ItsLennox been moved on 🤨
-> User3 shit shots fired
—> HiChaseStokes $20 on Len
—-> User3 wtf hi chase!

A/N hi babes question for upcoming chapters what do we want! Gimme some stuff y'all wanna see! Also do we want smut? No smut LMK k bye💋