23

Getting back to my apartment I had already told Caitlin about movie night so she was busy straightening up when I walked in. "Hello hello." I sing walking in.

"Hey! What took you so long getting off set?" She asked as I throw my bag onto the table.

"Oh I took a shower there, I just felt so disgusting after filming in the year all day." I lie.

She nods throwing away some of the junk mail we had just sitting on our counter. "Makes sense, it was hot as hell today."

"Yea, I'm gonna change real quick and then I'll be out to help!" I call walking to my room.

I change into a plain white t-shirt and some nike shorts before going back out and helping Caitlin straighten up. Eventually the apartment was full and bustling with everyone joking around, drinking, and eating.

I was standing with the Maddie's and Caitlin talking about thing that happened on set today when I see Maddie elbow Bailey and raise her eyebrows. "What was that about?" I call them out quickly.

Maddie just grins shaking her head. "Nothing, Drew is just 100% checking our your ass right now."

I smirk glancing over my shoulder at him. When he sees he shoots me a wink, one I know the girls saw. "Did he just! Oh my god make a move or I will!" Madison groans making me laugh turning away from everyone.

"Listen as much as I love talking are we watching a movie or not?" I ask. A chorus of yes occur as everyone begins making their way to the couches and floor. "I'm getting another drink anyone want one?" I ask.

"Me!" Chase, Austin, Caitlin and Madison all yell.

"Here I'll help you." Drew offers coming into the kitchen behind me.

I smile at him as I reach up to the top of the fridge to grab another bottle of wine. When I can't quite get it I feel a hand come in contact with my waist and a body press against mine. I smirk knowing it's Drew and this is just the beginning of us trying to expose our relationship to our friends.

"Thanks." I smile as he backed away.

"No problem." He nods giving my waist a squeeze as he hands me the bottle.

Stepping away from each other Drew then turns to grab the boys beer while I poured two glasses of the red wine and grab a white claw for Madison. Drew was already back in living room on the couch.

"Here we go." I say handing Madison and Caitlin their drinks. Moving to the couch I take a seat in between Drew and Rudy.

Drew casually throws his arm around my shoulder while I reach for the controller. "What are we watching?" I ask leaning back into his arms. I could see the girls staring at me confused.

"Something scary!" Rudy yells making me groan.

"Nooo." I whine.

"Come on Len, it won't be that bad." Caitlin says. "Besides you can just cuddle into Drew." She smirks, if she only knew.

I groan handing the remote to Drew and letting him and the boys choose. Soon they decide on soon movie that looked horrible from the get go. It wasn't even 5 minutes into the movie and I was jumping. "Shit!" I curse hiding my face in Drew's chest.

His chest vibrates as he wraps his arms around me. "You good baby?" He chuckles under his breath.

"No I hate these." I mumble turning my face into his chest.

Drew just wraps his arms around me pulling me closer and kisses my head. The movie only got worse, although every time I jumped Drew would just press a kiss to my head.

Rudy, Caitlin, Austin, Madison and JD has all knocked out leaving Chase and Maddie awake on the floor in front. I soon felt lips on my neck making my eyes snap up to Drew. "What are you doing?" I hiss quietly.

"Relax." He chuckles. "Maddie is asleep and Chase is to busy with the movie." His lips went back to my neck as my head rolled to the side giving him better access.

Turning around I press my lips to his staying as silent as possible. "Shut up!" Drew and I both pull away to see everyone awake now and Madison staring at us with wide eyes. "No fucking way!" She gasped with a smirk.

Everyone was staring at us wide eyes. "What the hell is happening?" Caitlin grumbles.

"These two!" Madison motions between us. "Where just making out while they though everyone was asleep.!" She grins.

"Uhh surprise?" I shrug with a small smile.

"I knew it!" Caitlin gasped hitting Austin in the chest. "You owe me $30!"

Drew and I stare at them confused. "You bet on us?" Drew questioned.

Chase chuckles from the floor. "It's not like it was hard to see you two were into each other. It was like me and Maddie."

"So is this like official or just a hook up?" Rudy asks.

"Official." Drew and I both say making me grin.

"Pay up people,  I was right!" Caitlin grins holding out her hand.

Everyone groaned digging into their pockets. "What did y'all like each have a week or some shit?" I ask.

"Yes." They all respond.

"Well damn, how long have y'all had this bet?" I question as Drew hand falls to my knee.

The all share a look before JD responds. "Since the second week of filming."

Damn I guess our feelings were obvious.

ItsLennox

Liked by madisonbaileybabe and 3,854,964 othersTagged: YaGirlCait, Madisonbaileybabe

Tagged: YaGirlCait, Madisonbaileybabe

ItsLennox movie night with my favorite people
492 Comments

Drewstarkey well you see I'm not in this pic so that's a lie
-> ItsLennox think what you want Starkey
—> Drewstarkey yea ok
-> User1 I stand them

Madisonbaileybabe love you bbg
-> mofiyah99 youre bbg
—> ItsLennox Oop imma just see my way out

YaGirlCait you learn new things everyday🤭
-> ItsLennox 😳
-> HiChaseStokes 🤔
-> Drewstarkey 🤫
-> Jonathandavisoffical 🤨
-> user2 this cast ain't slick something up

User3 is someone gonna tell us what's happening?
-> ItsLennox no can do!