26

When we get back to the apartments Drew grabs my hand as we step into the elevator and he stops. "Uh what are you doing?" I ask as he pulls out a blind fold from his pocket.

"Do you trust me?" He questions with a small smile.

"No not really." I mutter as he steps behind me and places the blindfold over my eyes.

"Relax." He whispers I my ear pressing a kiss behind it. Drew takes my hand again the elevator goes up and up until I feel it come to a stop.

He leads me out and gets behind me again placing his hands on my waist. "Ready?" He asks.

"Yea just take this stupid thing off!" I exclaim reaching up for the blindfold. Drew chuckles assisting me and when I rip it off the roof is black. "Ok I'm confused." I say turning around to Drew.

He just grins leaning over and flip a switch making the whole roof light up. "Surprise!" Voices screamed as I look around to everyone I love on this roof with birthday decorations everywhere.

I gasp covering my mouth and looking at Drew. "You did this?" I ask in shock.

"I had some help from our friends." He shrugs. I immediately throw my arms around his neck hugging him. "Thank you! This is the best thing anyone's done for me."

Soon I was flooded with hugs from everyone but my eyes land on a group I hadn't seen in months. "Shut up! My boys!" I scream wrapping my arms around them.

"Hi baby!" Zane cheers as him and Heath hug me.

"We've missed you in LA." Heath adds.

I laugh pulling away. "I miss y'all! Mariah!" I yell hugging the brunette.

"Girl I need you to move back in next door!" She says hugging me. "It's lonely in the neighborhood."

Before I got the part in outer banks I was living next door to Heath and Mariah, that's how I got so close to them. "I know I miss all our shenanigans!" I pout.

"On a real note, that hunk over there." She points behind me at Drew. "Are you dating?"

I bite my lip and nod. "Yea but we aren't going public with it just yet."

"You did good! He's such a sweetheart! He messaged me about a week ago asking if we could fly out." She explains.

Talking with my friends made me realize how much I miss LA but also how lucky I have to be so close with the cast. As Zane and Heath went off to find more drink I made my way over to Drew who was playing pong with the boys. Coming up behind him I wrap my arms around his waist gaining his attention.

"Hey babe." He beamed. "Having fun?"

I nod smiling up at him. "I am. Thank you so much for this! I haven't had a birthday like this with all my friends in a long time.

"Anything for you." He smiles kissing my head.

"Aww come on no PDA!" Zane yelled coming over and making me chuckle.

Drew just pulled me closer as he took his shot at the pong table. The night continued on with us drinking, laughing and having a good time.

"Who's ready for cake!!!" Maddie yells bringing out a cake with sparklers in it and setting it in front of me.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lennox! Happy birthday to you!" They all scream/ sing. Phone flashes were all on me as I blew out my candles laughing.

"Thank you guys for doing this! Seriously I love all of y'all!" I exclaim.