𓄿Chapter 12𓄿

Start from the beginning

"You don't know that until you hit the damned thing!! You never know!! The next one might go through!!!" Nishinoya yelled as he pushed and tugged on Asahi's shirt. Sugawara had then dropped the broom in his hand and ran to stop the two until Asahi had stopped back onto the broom Nishinoya had thrown down earlier.

"Don't you dare give up on a ball I keep in play!!" Nishinoya yelled as Asahi gritted his teeth.

"Noya!" Tanaka yelled as he pulled the libero away from their ace.

"I'm a libero!! I'm pivotal to defense and pivotal to the team!! But I can't earn us any point." Nishinoya yelled as he looked down as Tanaka then took his hands off the libero.

"I can't even attack, but I don't care how many spikes don't get through. I wouldn't blame you in the least. However I don't forgive anyone who up and quits on me!!" Nishinoya said as he looked at Asahi's eyes.

"Asahi!" His teammates called out to him as he walked out the closet. [Y/N] had then grabbed onto the ace's arm, wrapping his arms around the ace's.

"[Y/N], let go..." Asahi said as [Y/N] shook his head.

"[Y/N]! Let go!" Asahi shouted as he pulled his arm away from [Y/N]'s hold. [Y/N] fell to ground as the sound of metal hitting the ground echoed throughout the gym. Asahi then looked down at [Y/N] before his eyes widened, filling with regret and sorrow.

"[Y/N]!" Sugawara yelled as [Y/N] sat on the floor covering his face while shacking recklessly. Sugawara then walked up to [Y/N] while rubbing his back as he picked up [Y/N]'s mask and placed it up to his face. [Y/N] then grabbed the mask and put it on swiftly.

"I-I'm sorry [Y/N]..." Asahi whispered before walking out the gym.

⚝──⭒─Flashback over─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"You're not attending practice today [Y/N]?" Kiyoko asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"Busy again?" She asked before he nodded.

"Well, come back soon, okay? Now that Nishinoya is back, I have a lot to deal with." Kiyoko smiled as [Y/N] let out a small laugh.

"Good afternoon [Y/N]." Kiyoko waved before the two went their separate ways.

"[Y/N]~Chan! I'm here to pick you up!" [Y/N] jumped at the sudden outburst but sighed when he saw Oikawa next to him. [Y/N] had agreed to hang out with Oikawa today.

"So what are we gonna do first?" Oikawa asked as he grabbed [Y/N]'s hand. Their eyes met as [Y/N] felt his face turned red.

'It's as if, this isn't the same person I had met in junior high...' [Y/N] thought to himself as he walked with Oikawa with their hands intertwined.

"So? What should we do first [Y/N]~Chan?" Oikawa asked before [Y/N] shrugged.

"How about we go get some milk bread?" Oikawa suggested before [Y/N] nodded.

'I've never had milk bread before.' [Y/N] thought to himself as Oikawa pulled him along.

"You'll love it [Y/N]~Chan! Then maybe we can play some games at the arcade." Oikawa said as [Y/N] nodded.

'I haven't been to an arcade in a while.' [Y/N] smiled underneath his mask.

'Maybe I might enjoy my time with Oikawa.' [Y/N] thought to himself as Oikawa started talking about Aoba Jousai High to the masked boy.

I'm updating at like 4 am in the morning because today's my birthday (11/29) and I wanted to get this chapter out before I have to do stuff for my birthday loll