Caius keeps me close to him and says, "He's dead?"

I nod and he looks hot trying to control himself. I turn around in his arms and he looks down at me. I pull him down and crash my lips to his and he pulls me closer to him and I tug on his hair and he lets out a deep groan and I moan into his mouth. He pulls away and says, "We can do that later."

I smile and hold his hand. He lightly smiles and takes us back to the throne room. Rose just smirks and I smile brightly and Heidi looks in distaste at my clothes. I just cross my arms and Caius lets out a little growl. I unfold my arms and Aro says, "What are you planning for college?"

I say, "I want to become an OB/GYN which is a baby and woman doctor. Did you know the college is an hour and a half from here?"

Rose snorts and Aro chuckles and says, "No, I didn't. Are you doing online courses?"

I nod and say, "I've been doing them. I'm basically done with my freshman year already."

I think to Rose, "He's so hot. He's a great kisser also."

She laughs and everyone looks at her and I laugh also. Aro looks intrigued and Emmett says, "She can speak in other people's heads. It's her and Rose's way of communicating. She's blocked Edward from their conversations."

I think to Caius, "Hey cutie."

He gives me a look and I reply, 'Nevermind hot stuff.'

He smirks and thinks, "Hey, gorgeous."

I blush lightly and Rose smirks. I roll my eyes at her and Aro says, "You are a very powerful human. Do you want to be changed now?"

I reply, "No, I want to pop a baby or two of my own out first. Can the males have kids? Have any of you run, like, uh, an experiment? I know the women can't because Rose would've popped an army out if she could."

She nods. I grab my phone and call Carlisle. I say, "Hey, dad number 2."

He chuckles and asks, "Hi, Luna. Is there a problem?"

I say, "I have a question. Have you ever tried to see if a male vampire could get a human female pregnant?"

There's a long pause and he says, "I don't know actually. I'm going to have to do research on this."

I say, "Ok. Bye bye."

He chuckles and says, "Bye moon."

I smile and hang up the phone. I look up and a blonde girl not Heidi asks, "How are you so calm?"

I shrug and say, "I just am. I've been around them for about a year now. What's your name?"

She says, "Jane."

I smile and say, "I'm Luna."

Jane asks, "Isn't that a dog thing?"

I laugh and say, "Yes. A luna is one of the leaders of the pack. She and the Alpha are paired together by the Moon Goddess. The Alpha keeps the Luna in check and vice versa. The Luna holds the reigns mainly. Also in Spanish Luna means moon. Do you all have phones? This is mainly for the girls. Download Wattpad and look up werewolves, vampires, whatever you want and read."

They all nod in understanding. The girls do it and I say, "There can be some kinky shit on there."

The girls giggle and Caius holds me and thinks, 'You like the kinky shit.'

I think to him, 'Maybe I do. You'll need to show me though.'

Caius thinks, 'Am I your first?'

I just nod and Rose says, "Well, we'll come see you before we go home and have to see the little bitch and jackass."

We laugh together and hug each other. I say, "I'm going to miss you Bear."

He says, "Grr. Bye, Lun."

He side hugs me quickly and they leave. Jane says, "Luna? Read this shit."

I read it and say, "Damn. How fast can you read?"

Jane shrugs. Alec comes over and she turns off her phone and he asks, "What was it about?"

She shrugs as I say, "coitus."

He nods and leaves and everyone leaves and he yells, "Jane!"

Caius and I walk to his chambers as he calls it. I ask, "Why don't you just call it your bedroom?"

He shrugs and his frown is on his face again and I ask, "Why are you frowning?"

Caius looks down at me and picks me up and speeds me there and I just cling to him even after he stopped moving. I say, "That was a good answer."

He chuckles and I lay my head in his neck. He kisses my cheek and down my neck until I moan when he reaches a certain spot. He sucks on it gently and my little moans get louder and he mumbles, "Did he do this?"

I say, "Yes."

He growls and he holds me tighter to him and he whispers, "Someone's been naughty."

I place little feather like kisses on his neck and he let's out a little groan and I suck gently on his neck. He places me between him and the wall and asks, "How far did you go with him?"