Chapter 4:

Luna's POV:
I wake up the next morning and smile. I get ready for school and wear this:

I go downstairs and make breakfast for myself and dad

I go downstairs and make breakfast for myself and dad. I made pancakes, potatoes, and bacon. We ate our food and he says, "I'm going to be home late tonight. We are checking out something weird that happened in the woods today."

I say, "Be careful dad. I'll make you a plate and leae it in the fridge."

He hugs me and says, "Thank you for breakfast. I do need to go though. Bye, Luna."

I say, "Bye, dad."

I put all of the dishes in the sink to soak and I grab my stuff and my keys and head outside to my car. I'm about to get into my car and Edward pulls up and I smile. I go over there and hop into the front seat and he pulls out of the driveway and we head to school. We get out of his car and everyone is looking at us and Rose joins me and says, "Damn. You look hot."

I laugh and say, "So do you."

We lock arms and Alice joins and we walk inside. When Mike sees me his mouth drops open and I see some drool drop from his mouth and I mumble, "Ew."

We all laugh and nobody is not staring at us even the teachers. We all break away to go to our lockers. I start to open mine and Mike is beside me and says, "W-Will you go out with me on Friday?"

I say, "No. Ask Jessica."

Mike looks upset and Edward pops up after he leaves and says, "You're very blunt about it."

I say, "He still gives off the creepy vibes."

Edward laughs and wraps an arm around my shoulder and we walk to class. I get to English class and I have to sit beside Mike and Miss Peterson didn't seem to care about what happened yesterday. Mike writes me little notes.
1: You look amazing today.
I wrote him back and put, 'Stop being creepy and I don't like you like that. I don't even consider you a friend.'
2: I consider you a friend. You and Cullen. Ew! I don't like it.

I write him back quickly, 'I don't give a damn. You didn't have a snowballs chance in hell. K?'

He looks at me shocked at what I wrote and I also write down, 'Pay attention to the people you've known all your life and you'll find that you missed that one of your friends do like you that way.'

He looks at me and I nod. The bell finally rings and Edward meets me outside the classroom and we walk to Algebra 2. Edward says, "So, Mike likes to write notes?"

I roll my eyes and say, "He didn't have a snowballs chance in hell. He didn't like you either."

Edward rolls his eyes and says, "I don't like him either, Moon. You're way to far out of his league."

I smile and he smirks and says, "You're out of my league, Moon."

I say, "Mhm. We'll see about that, Eddie."

We continue to walk to class in silence and we have goofy smiles on our faces. We get through Algebra finally and we get to go to lunch. We get in line and I got pizza and fries. I go an sit with them today and Rose says, "Creepy is staring at you."

I smirk and say, "Let him. He can't have any of this. I know what he's thinking before he knows it himself. So does Edwierdo."

Edward slightly growls at me and I raise my eyebrows and he looks away. Rose smirks and Edward says, "That's not going to happen."

I read Rose's mind and she says, "It is too. You like her that's why you're always pissed off at Mike when he's thinking about Luna."

I read Edward's mind and he is thinking, 'It doesn't matter if I like her. She's never going to want me like that.'

I look to him and say, "We are going on a walk."

Edward looks at me and I nod. We get up and head outside and into the woods. I randomly say, "What makes you think that I don't like you?"

Edward's mouth opens and he says, "Because I'm a monster."

I take a hold of his hand and say, "You aren't a monster, Edward. You don't have a normal life and you probably won't ever. You are the only person in the world who believes you are a monster. You never were and you won't ever be one."

He looks away and says, "I am. I've killed people because of being what I am."

I say, "I'm going to try and convince you otherwise. You need to learn how to forgive yourself. You are a good person Eddie."

He growls at the nickname and I smile slightly. He takes a hold of both of my hands and pulls me to him. I feel little sparks when we touch and he pulls me close and holds me. He mumbles, "No promises, but I'll try."

He rests his head on top of mine and he says, "We should go back, Luns."

I smile and say, "Ok, Eddie."

He growls slightly and we walk back holding hands. We walk out of the woods and he lets go of my hand and we head to biology. Mr. Molina sat me beside Tyler and he says, "Hey baby. On a scale of 1 to america, how free are you tonight?"

I ask, "Did you google that?"

Tyler says automatically, "Yes. Shit. Are you free?"

I say buntly, "No."

Tyler says, "Dammit!"

Mr. Molina says, "Why are you swearing, Tyler?"

I say, "Because I said no to his googled pick up line. It was on a scale of one to america, how free are you tonight?"

Mr. Molina starts to laugh and says, "That's horrible."

Edward texts me and says, "Are you the sun? Because you're so beautiful it's blinding me."

I send him a smiley face. I see him glance at his phone and he smiles. Mr. Molina finally stops laughing and says, "Ok, let's get back to the topic of cells and photosynthesis."

Our classmates groan and I smirk. I hit his chair and he looks behind him and I bite my lip. He smirks at me without being noticed and turns back around. I pack up most of my stuff and the bell rings and I place my books in my bag and head out of the room away from Tyler. Rose and Alice meet up with me and ask, "What happened on the walk?"

I say, "I asked him why he thinks I don't like him like him and tried to explain that he's not a monster like he thinks. He thinks I'm out of his league..."

Rose says, "You are in your own league above them all."

I say, "Who's in his league, then Rose?"

She bluntly says, "None of the human bitches here besides you."

I say, "So Bronzy and I are in the same league now? You are confusing me, Rose."

Alice says, "Yes, you are."

Edward is watching our conversation and I block him from my thoughts. His eyes darken and he walks over to us as we are getting our stuff to go home. Nobody else is in the hallway and I pull him down and kiss him on the lips and pull away and head to my car. I start to open my car door...