30

I gaze down at my precious little baby sleeping as the wedding precessions are still going on. I pick her back up, and she moves slightly and settles. I hear someone coming upstairs and I sent to Caius, "Move everything and then get outside."

He nods. I shield my thoughts and the baby's. I hear Isabella talk to her mother and I sit on the roof and the door opens, and she walks inside as I'm sitting there. She says, "Thank god. She finally left. This has been horrible. At least my day turned out great."

I think to Rose quickly, "Do you hear this? All everyone is going to talk about is her mother."

I hear Rosalie laugh. Renee says, "I do kinda wish I pretended to care, so I could spend her money. Her fiancé is ugly. At least you ended up with Edward."

Rose came to join me, and I let her hold the baby, and she made faces at their comments. Isabella says, "I can't even fathom them to being together. She's so plain."

I mumble to Rose, "The hell I am. She's just talking about herself now."

Renee says, "She looked like she tried so hard to be pretty in that gown."

I slide down and open the door and say, "You wanna know what's pathetic. You in that purple thing that can't even be called a dress and you, the holy bride, trying to give everyone a show, when you don't even have an ass. Your day was definitely special. The most memorable thing for these people will be your mother, not you, not Edward. Just the gold digger mother of yours. If we're comparing men, my fiancé is at least 4 times richer than this family. Isabella's just got lucky with her plain, plain ass to be in it. You can't even say you planned this wedding because Alice did everything. I also got calls from her for my opinion on some things. You can't even be grateful for what you have. You complain about dad all the fucking time, when it was you who didn't want to come here. He cares about you a lot but your head is so far stuck up her ass and the insane lies she told you about him."

They both are gaping and Renee punches me. I smile and say, "That was sad. Did you think you were hitting a pillow?"

I backhanded her hard. Isabella grabs my hair and I back handed her harder than Renee. She falls to the floor and I say, "Serves you both right. You cock knocking gold digging whores."

I walk right out of that room and say, "Alice!"

She comes to me and I say, "They both are going to have massive bruises on their cheeks. You might want to get them ready to go."

Alice says, "Between us. So badass."

I smile and ask, "Where is dipshit?"

Alice says, "Two doors down."

I smile and burst inside that room and Edward says, "Hi."

I give him a look and say, "Don't you even dare bring her to my wedding. I will kill her there if she goes."

He gulps and says, "Ok."

I look at him, and he responds, "I understand Luna. It was bullshit I know. Thank you for being the bigger person."

I ask, "Why the hell would you marry her? She can't do shit for herself. Everyone thinks she's pregnant. She made up some bullshit and fed it to everybody who didn't believe it. Renee should never step foot in this town again. I'm leaving. You two need to be gone in the next hour."

I hop out of the window and run to the river and Paul is there. He looks at me and nods. I jump over there and sit on him and say, "Go."

We head deeper into the reservation and Sam came out, and I say, "Shit went down after you left."

I proceeded to tell him what happened. I say, "I bitch slapped them both. Isabella got it the worst."

I hear a growl and footsteps. I wait and jump. Jacob tackled Sam. I say, "Honey, you know I'm a newborn, right? I can kill you in less than two seconds. I won't though. I'd feel bad for Billy. Emily!"

She runs outside and sees me and says, "Damn, you look hot."

I reply, "For a vampire, I'd certainly hoped so." 

Emily asks, "Is Isabella still..."

I nod and say, "I slapped her so hard. Alice is covering it up. That felt so good to do. My "mother" got one as well. She didn't like me telling them off."

Jacob growls, "Leave. Now."

I say, "I think I'll stay."

He's getting more pissed off, and I grab Emily and run her away. He hasn't changed yet, and I punched him hard. Billy comes home and says, "Damn, Luna."

I smile and say, "I've already warned him. He just wants to kill me."

Billy says, "That's not going to happen."

I reply, "At some point they're going to fuck up and need my help to get out of it, and he'll just have his dick in his hands because he wants to act like a little bitch, who thinks she's an adult but doesn't want the adult punishments."

Billy's eyes widen, and I say, "I'm going to Italy soon. Oh, Emily."

I hand her an invitation and say, "It's for you, Sam, Seth, and Leah. I assume you want people here to guard?"

Sam nods and says, "How long are we going to be gone for?"

I say, "4 days. This too. This has the hotel and your airplane tickets. It's booked for three rooms and 4 plane tickets. Don't worry about bringing a dress. I have like 5,000. Caius keeps getting people to add even more all the time. Esmé is keeping the red one I wore today. Ok. I'll see you all in a little over a month."

I look at Jacob and freeze him and say, "It'll wear off, Jacob. Give it three hours."

I run away into the forest back to the house. I meet up with Caius, and he says, "You invited dogs?"

I smack his head and say, "Those dogs are my friends minus Jacob. Did they leave yet?"

Caius says, "Nope."

I send Edward, "I'm back."

We hear a bunch of cheers, and I sneak around and see them walking through people and getting rice thrown at them. I roll my eyes, and they get inside the car and leave. Everyone leaves after them and everything is being cleaned up and Carlisle asks kind of laughing, "Did you punch them?"

I reply, "Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't."

He says, "The humans wouldn't have noticed it but damn."

I say, "They've both had it coming. I also punched Jacob while on the reservation."

Carlisle says, "You know we don't go over there."

I say, "You guys don't, I do. I'm basically everyone's best friend. I invited Sam, Seth, Emily, and Leah to my wedding. Edward and Bella are not going. Edward knows this very well. Rose heard everything they said about me."

Rose says, "I'm sorry that's your family, baby girl."

I say, "Don't worry about it, babe. You're my family. Plus my father, Caius, and my kiddos."

She smiles and says, "Hopefully this time goes quickly."

I smile and say, "Yeah."