I threw on some sneakers and we headed to the car and got in

I threw on some sneakers and we headed to the car and got in. We checked into the airport and we waited for them to call our flight. I got some food and was eating and I ask, "Do they know we are coming?"

Rose nods and says, "Aro knows why but the others just know we are coming to talk."

I nod and begin to fall asleep and they call our flight and we headed for the gate. We got into our seats and Emmett is on the outside. I lean against the window and watch as we ascend into the air. I fell asleep...

14 hours later:
I hear, "Luna? Luns. Luna!"

I open my eyes and ask, "Are we there yet?"

Rose laughs and replied, "Yes. You slept the entire plane ride."

I get up and stretch my legs and we head off the plane. They had a taxi and it took us to Volterra. That was another long ride about 2 hours with traffic. Rose asks, "Do you want to change before we go there?"

I say, "Hell no."

I unzip the fleece jacket since it was hot in there. We finally reached the castle and Rose says, "Luna, this is Heidi."

I smile at her and she looks at my clothes and says, "Follow me."

We follow her inside and Rose says, "Ready?"

I say, "Anxious."

She squeezed my hand and we walked through the door into the throne room. I mumble, "Wow."

I hear a few chuckles and I look up and I see a pair of red eyes like James's and I move ehind Rose a bit and she says, "They aren't James, Luna."

A man comes forward with brown hair and says, "I'm Aro. May I?"

He takes my hand and I look at the blonde one with the neutral expression. Aro says, "Alice saw this but wouldn't let you see."

Blondie asks, "What do you mean?"

I smile and say, "I can read all of your minds right now."

His jaw drops slightly and he states, "You are human though."

I shrug and say, "So?"

His eyes darken and Rose says, "Mouth."

I roll my eyes and he says, "Come over here."

I walk to him and hear some groans. He glares at them and they stop. I stop in front of him nd he says, "Follow me."

He stands up and we walk outside the room and out of ear shot. He growls, "Little mate."

I bite my lip and he asks, "When did you know?"

I say, "I knew it was one of you, Alice blocked me from most of the vision."

He growls, "Who is this James?"

I gulp and my heart race speeds up and he pulls me to him and the tingles calm me down I say, "Well, James was a vampire like you guys. He was ugly as shit. His mate is Victoria. I was invited to play baseball with the Cullens and so was Bella. She's my sister and so fucking danger/accident prone. She's Edward's blood singer and girlfriend. I was his girlfriend until she came to Forks. Jackass. So, when we were playing baseball James and his little crew came onto the field since they heard us. James just very creepily stared at me and Jazz confirmed it with his feelings. The wind blew Bella's hair and Edward reacted to protect her and this set off a game of chase. James figured out where we were and came there. Bella went to meet him and I followed with Alice and Jazz. They had killed him and burned him. He wanted me for sex. The end."