"You're right," Yibo says to his astonishment. "I have lost my mind, and I need you to lose yours too."

Xiao Zhan stills. Words completely fail him so instead he just gawks at Yibo.

He is staring so hard at him, completely befuddled that it is a while before he notices that Yibo is moving towards him again and this time he doesn't stop.

Xiao Zhan stands his ground, holding the boy's gaze even though his skin is tingling so much it feels as though it is about to peel itself off his bones.

Yibo meets him, and stops.

They are now standing so close to each other, and the current between them is enough to fry Xiao Zhan's brain. However, he refuses to believe that it is attraction.

Anger no doubt, incredulity, most definitely. And anger.

"If you touch me," he says. "I will sue you."

Yibo chuckles. He actually has the gall to laugh in his face.

And then he takes the final step possible, towards Xiao Zhan.

Their foreheads are almost touching now. The tips of their nose a mere inch away, and their bodies feeding off the other's heat.

He is slightly taller than Yibo, so he can tilt his gaze downward at him. Yibo however is far from intimidated.

He stares into Xiao Zhan's eyes, and although Xiao Zhan feels everything, he cannot think of a single thing. Except this.

"You really want to throw this away don't you?"

"Throw what exactly away?" Yibo responds, and it is as though his brain can only then process Yibo's scent. It is familiar... much too familiar. It is of something spicy and sweet, but still soft.

Suddenly, Yibo's hand lifts and Xiao Zhan's gaze snaps to it.

The hand heads towards him, and although it is slow, Xiao Zhan is well aware that it is not out of hesitation but confidence.

Yibo wants to torture him.

"If I fuck you right now," "Xiao Zhan tells him. "We're done. We can never be anything else to each other."

"I'll take it."

Yibo's response is immediate, and Xiao Zhan is taken aback.

At the shock on his face, Yibo continues. "Zhan ge..." he calls, in that slightly husky voice of his, and Xiao Zhan is dealt the effect with a numbing blow to his groin. He is well aware that he is so turned on right now, that he is right at the edge. Ready to either fuck Yibo too, or kill him.

Yibo's hand settles against his chest, and his heart jumps.

Then Yibo takes his gaze away from his, and brings it to that hand. The hand begins to close- he fists his shirt, slowly and then desperately, and Xiao Zhan is forced to stumble into him.

Xiao Zhan doesn't attempt to break his fall, leaving Yibo to deal with the weight of his body. And he does- effortlessly- the fucking bastard.

As a dancer, his upper body strength and overall muscle build is highly developed, so of course he has no problem leaning slightly backwards and keeping Xiao Zhan in place.

Just where he wants him.

"What next?" Xiao Zhan asks, as he stares into his eyes. "You're going to force me to kiss you?"

"No," Yibo breathes, and Xiao Zhan's heart flutters.

"I'm going to kiss you."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<