19

Sicily Court Room, 11:30 pm

"Juliana Thorne accepted your proposal with no disagreements?" The judge asks

"Yes, your honor."

"And she also went to go visit you once, before you got out of prison for good behavior."

"Yes, she did."

"She also got pregnant with twins and kept them." She nods her head

"I object your honor!" The other lawyer shoots out of his seat.

"You may go ahead." She waves her hand

He straightens up his suit then looks at Jaxon, "Mr. Kings had raped Juliana."

"There was no evidence of that." The judge shakes her head. "She should've told the police after they found her alive in Mr. Kings house. They would have tested her."

The lawyer grits his teeth in anger. "He had kidnapped her many times before and her parents had gotten injured too. In the hospital, may I add. None of the hospital staff had said a word about him carrying the poor girl screaming and crying over his shoulder."

The judge nods her head, "Yes, he had kidnapped her two times in police reports and had injured both her and the girls parents. The hospital are getting sued and the boy is getting time in prison."

"Mr. Kings had shot Juliana Throne and Rome and Milana would be dead if it wasn't for her! He should get life in prison."

"Don't tell me how to do my job or so help me, you will be out of this room! Now, bless Juliana's heart and peace be with her but there is not a lot of evidence here. Jaxon Kings is served not guilty!" She bangs her gavel.

Gasps and angry mumbles of words are thrown around in the court room. The judge hits her gavel against the table silencing everyone.

"Jaxon Kings has only one wish and its to never have his kids knowing who he is. He does not want to take care of them nor want to see them again. Case closed."

//////

November 28