Survive the night

Start from the beginning

ChamAlien: hmm, I wonder if I put the mask on and go to the exit so I won't do this.

I put on the Ursaring mask and walked twords the right door and turned on the lights but when I turned it on I saw what seems to be a golden Ursaring on the door and gave me a roar.

ChamAlien: nope!

I turned off the light, closed the door and walk back to my desk while saying nope.

ChamAlien: nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!

I took off the mask and pressed the button for the lights on the right and saw him he's not there anymore to make me opened the door. It's a good thing there's a square windows on both of them so I can see if they're there or not, I then opened the door.

ChamAlien: we'll that was a bad idea.

I returned to the tablet and saw top Combusken gone I check cam 11 and saw her coming close to me but that's not all, I check cam 7 and saw toy Lopunny was there. Then it went all static again and once it's done she's gone!

ChamAlien: where did she go!

I check the right hall on cam 10 and she's getting closer, I closed the door just in case and check on cam 2 and saw Zoroak coming out the box. I went on cam 5 and wind up the music box but then the lights started going on and off and I saw toy Ursaring in my office. I quickly put the mask on and in the blink of an eye he's gone. I pressed the light to the left and saw toy Lopunny outside my door and it's a good thing I closed it.

ChamAlien: ok, ok. So far so good, just stay calm ChamAlien, stay calm keep my wits and stay alive.

I then look to my left and see toy Lopunny is gone so I opened the door but when I look to my left I saw toy Combusken and I quickly close the door. I then check the basement in cam 12 but when I clicked it a Pikachu jump-scare me on the camera which almost make me drop the tablet but luckily I didn't. I saw the Pikachu along with a Porygone all broken up and making a radio noises, I check the left and saw toy Combusken is now gone so I opened the door and the power is now on 76% and it's already 3 AM I check on Zoroak and he's no longer there! I check on cam 10 and saw him running down the halls making me close the door and I heard him banging the door to break in but fail.

Time skip for 59 minutes or because I feel like it.

Ok so it's 4 a.m. and I'm on 33% low on powers, during all this the withereds are alive and they are scary to look at in both the day and night time. And so far I'm just keep lighting down the halls, closing the door and winding up the music box and I'm trying to figure out what kind of Poketronic is in there. Also I wonder what my friends are doing while I'm trying to survive the night?

Pop P.O.V

Pop: hey guys do you ever wonder what's going in ChamAlien's mind?

I said while we are watching a movie that Eevee picked and it's about a killer wearing a hockey mask killing teenagers and Pokemon on summer. And every time something scary comes up and the killing scene, Pichu jumped in Pheromosa's arms and she calms him down and I always hide in ChamAlien's arms, Tom hides behind the couch, Braixen hugging Greninja, and Eevee wags her tail happy and a smile oh her face.

(Note: can you guess what movie they are watching?)

Tom: hmm, not sure. But it is taking so long for him to wake up. Do you guys know?

Pheromosa: no.

Pichu: nope.

I look over to see Greninja and Braixen are now cuddling each other so none of them get scared and they are such a cute couple. And Eevee well... she's Eevee. I'm sure whatever's going on in there he's all right and calm.