Chapter 10: The USJ Attack

Start from the beginning

"Let's do our best today in the joint training and give it our all!" Ojiro added, pumping up his two friends.

"Huh? Izuku, did you get taller?" Itsuka asked as she finally noticed Izuku's new physique. She began comparing her height to his and quickly realized that Izuku grew taller than both her and Ojiro.

"Oh yeah, I did. I got a growth spurt a few months ago and was pretty surprised to see how much I grew. Must be also thanks to Mori-sensei's stretches." Izuku responded as he started to realize how much taller he has gotten compared to Itsuka. I have to thank All Might too for the diet he gave me during my training.

"Yeah, I mean you were the shortest one between the three of us." Itsuka commented, still shocked by Izuku's new height.

"My mother said that I might reach my father's height soon." Izuku pointed out before Itsuka noticed something else. Izuku didn't only change physically, but mentally too. The way he talks, the way he stopped the panic yesterday, and how he's easily holding a conversation with them. He was more sociable than before.

He really grew up, huh? Itsuka thought as she stared at him. I wonder how much he has changed.

"Huh? So, you're the famous Izuku Midoriya, the one who got first place in the Practical Exam." A voice full of jealousy and in a mocking tone said. Izuku turned around to face the voice's owner, who was a blonde boy from Class 1-B.

"Don't think you're high and mighty just because you got first place, got it?" That said blonde boy added, seemingly out of spite for the Sharingan user.

Tenya heard this and immediately approached the boy. "What do you mean by this? Midoriya is a very humble and modest person, who prioritizes the well-being of others before himself. He has the spirit of a true Hero, and that's why he's our class representative. As his friend and classmate, I can't allow you to insult him like that." Tenya sternly said as he wasn't going to let someone disrespect his friend in front of him.

"I don't take it well either when people insult my friends." Ojiro added as he too was provoked by what the other blonde student said.

"Huh? So, you think just because the Number One student is your class representative th-" The blonde kid tried to say something, but was cut off by a karate chop from Itsuka.

"What's wrong with him?" Izuku asked, confused by this guy's attitude. If memory serves him right, Izuku was sure that he never offended this guy before, let alone met him.

"Sorry, that's Neito Monoma, he has... a superiority complex." Itsuka said with a sweat drop. "However, I didn't know you were the class representative, Izuku."

"Yeah, well, things happened and before I even knew it, I became the class rep." Izuku replied with a sheepish smile.

"Amazing! I'm also the class representative of my class." Itsuka excitedly said. She was happy that both her and Izuku were class rep of their own respective classes.

"Then I guess we both must do our best for our classes." Izuku exclaimed with his normal warm smile. But unbeknown to him, this was going to be the last time he smiles like that for a while.

"Let's go Class 1-A and Class 1-B, the buses are here." Vlad King shouted as each class went respectively to their buses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On The Bus:

"I say whatever comes to mind. Midoriya..." Tsuyu began as she turned to look at the green haired cinnamon roll.