Liz's Party and Alien Tech

The three friends walk through the front door to be greeted by people drinking, mingling and dancing as Flash Djs.

Ned pulls Peter and Lorna out of their thoughts. "Okay. We're gonna have Spider-Man swing in and Dark Phoenix come in shortly after. Say you guys are tight, then I get a fist bump from Peter and Lorna kisses my cheek."

Michelle wearing a dress over her black long sleeve interrupts Ned's plan. "I can't believe you guys are at this lame party."

Lorna smiles as the boys gives her confused looks. "You're here too."

Michelle just squints. "Am I?"

She takes a bite out of her toast before leaving.

They are all once again pulled out of her thoughts by Liz approaching them, drink in hand. "Oh my, gosh. Hey, guys. Cool hat Ned."

Ned cheerful greets Liz back. "Hi, Liz."

Peter and Lorna do the same. "Hey, Liz."

Liz smiles at the three friends. "I'm so happy you guys came. There's pizza and drinks. Help yourselves."

Peter nods. "Uh. Great party."

Liz smiles at the compliment. "Thanks."

Liz continues to smile at Peter and Lorna gets an unfamiliar feeling in her stomach. She didn't like how Liz was looking at Peter but she didn't know why.

Lorna was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of glass breaking. "Oh. Uh. My parents will kill me if anything's broken. I gotta go. Have fun."

Liz walks away. "Bye."

Ned cheerfully waves. "Bye."

He quickly turns to Peter and gets slightly angry. "Dude. What are you guys doing? She's here. Spider and Phoenix it up."

Lorna gets slightly hurt by Ned harsh comment and Peter notices. "No. No. No. No. I can't. I cannot do this. Spider-Man is not a party trick, okay? Look, I'm just gonna... be myself."

Lorna smiles as nods. "Yeah."

Ned shakes his headb. "Guys, no one wants that."

Peter and Lorna wear hurt looks. "Dude."

Peter takes Lorna's hand and starts to walk away, but was stopped by Flash making fun of him. "Penis Parker, what's up?!"

Peter, Lorna and Ned all look to Flash as he asks. "Hey, were are your pals Spider-man and Dark Phoenix. Let me guess. In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?"

Everyone lightly laughs, but Lorna just gets angry as Flash continues to make fun of Peter. "That's not Spider-man and Dark Phoenix. That's just Ned in a red shirt and Lorna in a jacket. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing what's under it, Lorna."

Everyone Oohs and laughs as Lorna slightly tears up. She can't handle the embarrassment and runs away.

Lorna runs out into the front yard ready to leave the party, but was stopped by a hand on her wrist and assumed it was Flash so she went to slap him.

However, her hand was caught by the person who was actually Peter before it could make contact with his face.

Lorna immediately puts her hand down and tried her best not to cry. But Peter can see through her and knows how much Flash's comment hurt her.

Lorna can't hold in her tears anymore and let's them fall onto her cheeks, Peter being quick to pull her into his arms.

Lorna accepts Peters hug and wraps her arms around his torso crying into his chest.