New School (Bonus)

It had been a 5 months since Sokovia. Lorna and Wanda became avengers and they had began to adjust to the super hero life.

Lorna wouldn't go on missions yet, she still needed time after the damage she caused in sokovia. She would stay at the facility and train with her powers or hang out with anyone who wasn't on a mission. Lorna had even grown quite fond of all the people she worked with.

Steve, Rhodey, and Clint had grown to be like an uncles to Lorna. She would even visit the farm every once in a while to go check on cooper, Lila and a new addition Nate. Lorna would even help Clint with the farm and with Laura. She would take away any pain Laura had during the pregnancy.

Even Natasha had grown to like Lorna and be like her aunt. Training her and occasionally taking her out shopping.

Vision was more of a friend or babysitter to Lorna and she enjoyed his company. She also loved the fact that he made Wanda smile and laugh. Lorna had never seen her sister so happy, and was glad she was.

Lorna had found a brother figure in Sam. He would mess with her and they would both annoy each other in a sibling manner. She liked the feeling of having a brother again, but no one could replace Pietro.

Happy hogan took a liking to the young girl and he hates everyone. He would always be the one too welcome her to avengers tower and be the one to hang out with her, when tony couldn't. Lorna thought of him as a uncle and a good friend.

Pepper, Tony's girlfriend even became like a mother figure. She would spend most of her free time with Lorna. Pepper loved the feeling of having a kid.

And as crazy as it may sound, Lorna found a father figure in Ton. She would help him with his suits in the lab, or anything on a computer. Lorna found it cool that she could do this stuff with him. She liked having something in common with him. And when they weren't in the lab, they went out for cheeseburgers.

Lorna loved having a new family.

Lorna trained both with her powers and without

Lorna trained both with her powers and without. She learned how to control her umbrakinesis powers and how not to get as weak using them. Lorna learned how to defend herself without her powers even beating Steve and Nat during sparing. She also had her own training room incase she ever lost control.

Lorna was starting to get the hang of being a superhero, but still had some things to learn.