A Regular School Day and Strange Night

(What she wears and her hair)
It had been 2 months since the incident in Berlin. After that happened peter and lorna were cool, so they continued to go on with their lives. Lorna was her usual smart and shy self, where as peter was more excited and happy than usual.

 Lorna was her usual smart and shy self, where as peter was more excited and happy than usual

It was another normal day at at school as Lorna walked to her locker to get her books

It was another normal day at at school as Lorna walked to her locker to get her books. She put in her combination and got what she needed.

Suddenly Lorna felt a presence behind her and prepared herself for anything. The person put a hand on her shoulder, so she instinctively grabbed and twisted it.

Lorna heard a groan of pain and turned to face the person. She instantly let go when she saw it was peter and ned right next him. "Oh, my god, Peter. I'm so sorry."

Peter looks to her and shakes his head as he holds his wrist. "No, it's okay. I forgot you freak out easily."

Lorna takes peter's hand in hers and rubs it. "Sorry."

She looks over to ned. "Hey, ned."

Peter just shrugs as ned nods to her.

Lorna quickly realizes she was holding peter's hand to long and lets it go. She goes back to getting her stuff as ned starts to talk. "So, I just got the new Lego Death Star!"

Lorna looks back at him and smiles as she closes her locker. She starts to walk away as she says. "What? No way!"

Ned nods excitedly as he follows her. "Yes way!"

Lorna smiles widely as she nods. "Wow, that's amazing. How many pieces?"

Ned answers. "Three thousand eight hundred and three."

Lorna wears the same wide smile as she says. "Wow, that's awesome."

Ned nods. "I know. Anyway, do you think you can build it with me? Peter bailed. Stark internship."