Meeting Ultron

Pietro and Lorna were surrounded by a few sokovian people they knew, offering and giving them the things they needed. A few bags were off to the side in a patch of grass.

The bag contained all sorts of things Pietro had stolen. It had made Lorna happy to give back and help her people and it made her happy to see her brother do the same.

As they went around passing things around, Pietro had stopped and asked a older man holding up a container of pills. "Are those the right ones?"

The man simply replied. "Yeah."

The man was thankful for this kind gesture and was very glad that there were still good people in the world.

Lorna came up behind Pietro as she told the older man. "The doctor will refill it."

She gives the man a reassuring smile as Pietro took over again. "No more insurance, yes. Oh, I made a house call."

The man nodded and thanked them again and just stood there then the next to receive something was a girl, who was about Pietro's age.

When he approached her, Pietro had a devilish smirk on his face as he gave the girl ball. "This is for your brother."

The girl giggles. "Thank you."

Pietro pulls out a beautiful sparkly gold dress and holds it up by the straps.

The girl stares at the beautiful dress in shock then back at the boy who had a huge smirk plastered on his face. "And this is not for your brother."

The girl chuckled nervously. "Oh. No this is..."

Pietro handed her the dress and she took a good look at it, but she was interrupted by Wanda. "Is every girl in sokovia getting a dress from Paris?"

Lorna wears a smirk on her face as Wanda came up behind her. "At least gerties (or skirts) looked warm."

Lorna laughed as she packed up the bag and got ready to leave.

Wanda had basically dragged her away, not wanting her little sister to be a theif.

Lorna and Wanda walked away to leave Pietro and the girl alone, but they could still hear him say. "She was just kidding."

It made both Lorna and Wanda chuckle as they walked.

Pietro had soon caught up to them and had a grin on his face. "Your just jealous your not getting a dress."

Wanda rolls her eyes. "You keep stealing your going to get shot."

Pietro just scoffs in response making Wanda slap his arm. "I mean it. At full speed, nothing can touch you but standing still..." He cuts her off.
"You think I want to be? You said "wait" and I'm waiting. I don't know for what. We have stark helpless. All these years and you..." He was suddenly cut off by Lorna.

"Enough! You two are acting like children. We must focus on what we can here to do. We came to help sokovia and protect our people. I will happily do it on my own if you can't stop bickering and fighting. I mean for petes sake, aren't I supposed to be the child."

The two older siblings were in shock at her behavior and just stood there as she walked away.

Wanda soon followed close behind her as Pietro still stood there shocked. Peitro was surprised by how mature his sister was, and she was just 13. But then he smiled knowing that she would be able to take care of herself, even if he didn't like the idea of her doing so.