The War

As Tony and Steve were talking, Wanda, Lorna and Clint were standing in the parking lot.

Lorna watches as a blue and red suited person comes out and takes Cap's shield. She takes a good look at the new guy and sees the spider logo and webs on Cap's hands.

"Peter?" Lorna whispers to herself.

She shakes it off and watches as they continue to talk.

"You've been busy

"You've been busy." Cap nods.

Tony turns to him. "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, "Rescuing" Wanda and Lorna from a place they don't even want to leave, a safe place. You..., You really brought Lorna into this? Lorna? I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed. "

Tony huffs as he looks away then looks back at Cap. "Alright, we're done. You're going to turn over Barnes, you're going to give Lorna back, your going to come with us, because it's us, or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on."

Cap turns away as Sam says something into the coms. He puts his webbed hands in the air and Clint shoots through them, freeing his hands.

Cap signals Scott who grows big and back flips kicking Spider-Man and getting Cap's shield back in the process.

Scott holds out Cap's shield to him. "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

Cap takes his shield back.

"Whoa. What the hell was that?" Rhodey stutters.

"Oh, great. All right, there's three in the parking deck. Two are the maximoffs, I'm gonna grab them. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine." T'challa claims and goes to get Bucky, but was stopped by Cap.

The two began to fight as Scott fought Natasha.

Clint grabs Wanda and Lorna as they start running to where the jet was

When they got to the bottom of the lot, they were being shot or fired at by missiles.