The Mother

Bell shivered, someone out there was going to beat the hell out of him. Ah oh well, let's just add it to the list, shall we?
As Bell wandered around looking for his dagger, he was struck with sudden thoughts. Number 1: He was relatively unknown to his dear familia
Number 2: He. Was. Shirtless... SHIRTLESS
Number 3: He was defenseless, defenseless, and vulnerable so should someone from his dear familia think the worst of him and try to attack him, he was both without armor and a weapon. Yeah, this wasn't going to end well for him.
_____________________________________

As Riveria was walking back from taking (read as dragged) Loki to the very important meeting that she simply could not have missed, she was struck with the sudden thought to go and check on the newest member in the Loki Familia as he had just come out of the hospital after a fight with a Minotaur. It was a test that all Loki Familia members had to take, in all honesty, she was against this for Bell as he was just a level 1. Which was a far cry from the other Familia members. However, she was outvoted and even Ais wanted to see how good he was. The result was a shock, and nobody could have expected that blizzard, nor the inferno that was produced. But if someone were to have asked Riveria Ljos Alf how a young level 1 adventurer could produce such powerful magic, the answer would be simple. Hereditary magic. Or in other words, magic that is passed down from his or her ancestors. What was interesting is that Bell has spells that more often than not, conflict with each other. Fire and Ice do not usually go well together. But it was an interesting result nonetheless. Bell was special. That was for certain. It would be a good idea to watch over him. And so she made her way to find Bell, to hopefully take him down to the dungeon to see these spells that were apparently without a chant. And thus, Riveria knew what she was going to be doing today. As she walked the halls of Twilight Manor, she found Bell in what was a hilarious situation, but one that could be rather harmful to Bell if something was not done to stop it. The scene was this: Bell, who recently came out of the hospital after defeating the Minotaur, was shirtless, with a bandage around his head that was most certainly new since the last time she saw him in the hospital. He also had his ribs bandaged due to the puncture that the Minotaur's horn left in his side. She also imagined that a few of his ribs were cracked. He was also shirtless and currently, he was in front of two guards. Who was not looking impressed?

As she came closer, the volume of the voice seemed to grow from a heated discussion to a very loud, heated discussion. Well, the two guards were heated and while their argument wasn't a shout, it was loud enough so that if you were close by then you would have no trouble making out the rather colorful words, Bell was flustered. Or at least that's what it looked like, it was rather difficult to tell how flustered he was as she was behind him. But something drew her attention to the young Level 1's back. A scar. And it looked big. She couldn't tell how big, nor if he had any more scars due to the bandages but this scar looked horrible.

" -nd I'm telling you that I am a part of this Familia"

"Yeah, sure you are kid, and I am Lady Loki's twin sister," Guard No. 1 said

"Now we'll try this again, who are you, why are you here and who the hell do you think you are walking around here half-naked?" Guard No.2 asked, and as usual, Bell had a reply. That boy seemed to have a reply to everything.
"Well, I certainly am not an ugly dumb little person with the wit of a troll, however, that seems to fit you perfectly"
The coup de graće of this was the fact that Bell said this so seriously. At this point, I had to step in.
"Is there a problem here?" I ask calmly, the look on their faces, Bell's included was rather funny but I have a reputation.

"W-W-well m-m-ma'am the-" guard 1 stammered
"That was rhetorical, I'll take over now"
"What will you do with him ma'am" guard 2 said
"I'll be taking our newest member to the dungeon to train, if you would spread the word that he has joined the familia, that would be appreciated"