The 'lapse in judgement'...

Mini Ais stared at me... I couldn't believe it. I, Ais "Sword Princess" Wallenstein, known for my unflappable emotions and aloofness, as well as my skills as an adventurer, almost kissed a boy, a boy who had been flirting with me throughout his small time In this family. So why haven't I stopped it? Instead, I blush like a schoolgirl. Although I do appreciate the... NO! No Ais don't go down that road. Remember what happened last time.
I noticed him shift and tense up.
Instead, his shirt, which was skin tight normally without the sweat added in, ripped and he spasmed.
"NURSE!" I shout, panicking
Our nurse, Shizuka, came rushing in, took one look at him, and let loose a sigh of relief.

"It's fine, dear, he's only having a nightmare, he's had three this week," she tells me.
Wait... Three!
This wasn't mind down, this was torture!
I quickly shifted to his side and removed the remaining pieces of his shirt. The shirt was far too small for him, combine this with him tensing his rather defined muscl. MOVING ON!
Anyway combine that with his sweat well, It was inevitable.
Wait, was that a tattoo? Curious, I lean in at his arm and found... No... How does he know that crest?
Memories of My Mother and Father, flames, a man with a white beard and a young boy by his side...
____________________________________

Everyone in Hephaistos' shop looked to be in shock. An enchanted blade, crafted by Hephaistos herself, seemingly acquired by someone, great enough to shock Hephaistos, gifted to a boy, who had enough potential, enough determination, charisma, and skill, to one day either save this world, for it did need saving or decimate it. Bell Cranel, closely resembled the heroes of the past and it was up to them to train him so that instead of crashing and burning, or being shot through his heel, or dying just as he made it back home, he would live and rise above them. A daunting task indeed, but an honorable one.  

 ___________________________________

Ais P.O.V

That Crest... was of the Zeus Familia. The white hair was familiar. He was familiar.
*Flashback*
"Ais. Ais come on, don't make us late" a warm voice shouted.
Ais ran down the stairs, desperate to ride the horsey.
"Where are we going, mama?" Ais asked.
At 4 years of age, she was adorable.
"We're going to Daddy and I's Familia. Daddy's already there, he's waiting for us".
The ride was long, tiring, and boring, she could have spent the two hours playing with her dolls.
But when she arrived, the cutest boy ever was there to greet her.
"Hello my name is .e.. ...... and I was asked to es- escort you to grandpa. He said.
Ohmygoshitwasatalkingbabyrabbitanditwasadorableandshewaskeepingitandnobodycouldstopher!!!
*Flashback end*
She saw sweat begin to roll down his forehead and remembered who he was.
Bell Cranel
Grandson of Zeus
A demigod.
She leaned over his face and inched closer. Not sure how to rouse him from his evident nightmare, when his eyes flew open and a grin stretched its way onto his tired face.
"Hello there Kenki, I appreciate a beautiful woman such as yourself looking after me all this time, but would you mind moving your lips away... or you could move them closer if that's what you want?"

He truly was the grandchild to Zeus, wasn't he?

I had to shut him up
                                                                                                                                                                            Unfortunately I... wasn't the best at flirting. 

And while I wasn't usually clumsy, I had my moments.

And, almost like a deus ex machina, I fell.

Onto his lips

Kissing him

Tartarus.

Somewhere, a messenger god laughed and snickered.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. We have hit 5K reads. Boom. Two weeks ago I think we were on 2K

Now we are at five
💥
🤯

Thank you so much
It is appreciated
and I don't know what else to say