Young love

Ah young love, let's get together and be alright!  Well enough about quoting Bob Marley and let's get on with the show

Bells P.O.V.
Oh, Goddesses. What in the name of Olympus, Earth, and Underworld? Have I been transported to an alternate universe or dimension? Damn, her lips, are so warm. 
"Ahem"
We break apart, looks on both of our faces, one was an embarrassment and the other was with a mixture of embarrassment and exasperation. I don't think I need to tell you who was which.
"Do you mind Riveria, Goddesses knows when I'll get to enjoy that experience again!" I say, more than a little bit annoyed.
Much to my disappointment, Ais doesn't react. At all.
Damn. Just Damn.
I heard a snigger and slowly get up from my place on the hospital bed and turn around, feeling very sore. Like, very. I felt a little lightheaded but I continued to stand. My grandfather taught me to rise above the pain and who am I to disobey him, except on matters of the heart, I'm not trusting the old man on that topic. Within seconds of me standing up, a noticeable wince wracked through my body but I tried to hide it, no need to make them worried about me when I'd received worse. Unfortunately, this fails. Like completely. I'm pretty sure a blind man could tell that I am grimacing right now. Of course, Riveria and Ais are not blind and therefore I was done for. Both immediately rushed over to help me and this time I didn't have a quip to make. Surprise. I know.

Anyways they quickly helped me back to the bed. Much to my protests anyway. I would much prefer my bed to this infirmary pi-OW! I just got Karate Chopped on the head. Specifically on my recently stitched head cut that has now been reopened. The faint trickle of blood falling down the side of my head was noticeable due to both my complexion and my hair. However, I think it compliments my eyes quite nicely. Alas if I leave it open I could pass out from blood loss, what a weird thought process I just had. "Oops" Ais dryly remarked. Why thank you Ais. Riveria quickly rushed over, chopped Ais on the head, and mumbled a few words.
I felt the cut on my head close, how strange, I didn't know you could use Elvin magic outside of a hostile zone, namely the dungeon but I suppose it would make sense considering how a large part of Elvin's magic is healing, not to mention the number of elves I had encountered in my life was limited to one, however, my grandfather always had... flattering words to say about them, and the old man even taught me how to speak a bit of the elf's language.
Shocking, I know
It was an odd sensation, I could feel the blood that had been spilled reverse its tracks, up to my face, through my hair, and into my cut. When the last drop of blood receded I felt the cut close.
Yes, very odd indeed

"Thank you, Riveria," I said, gratefully, head wounds were a pain to heal, at least in my experience, or maybe I was just awful at healing. 

I noticed an absence. My daggers.

I quickly sat up and near enough bolted out the bed, again. I was held down however before I could get to my beloved daggers.

"Easy there, what's with you?" Riveria enquired.
"My dagger where is it?" I managed, it sounded rushed and panicked and if I were watching a movie and this scene was in it, I'd be grimacing at how desperate I sounded.

Like I said it's rough on the streets
Always has been always will be

Anyways let's move on from this lovely thought.
I noticed absences. The captain, for example, Loki (who was currently passed out a 'little bit' tipsy) (although she would always deny that she was passed out drunk)
Yeah nobody would ever believe her when she says that.
Bete and the twins as well.
Hmm, I wonder where they are.
"Your dagger is safe"
This made me relax muscles that I didn't even notice were tense.
I let out a sigh
"I see, thank you, Riveria"
I can't deny I wanted my dagger back. To feel the security, safeness that the dagger provided.
Being trapped with the most powerful mage in the city and the most skilled sword woman in Orario doesn't calm your anxiety much. Living on the streets was... ruff.
Wait! Crap!
Please, please don't let them have seen me shirtless.
There was an emblem, that if recognized could provide to be tricky to explain.

____________________________________

"...el, Bell, BELL"
I was awoken from my musings for a second time with a slap.
"Honestly, that's twice now, are you okay bell?"
I gingerly touched my cheek, it was quite obvious that it was Kenki who slapped me. A mage's strength wouldn't be that high.
I heard Loud noises outside my door and someone was drunk.
Yep, seems my Goddess has decided to pay a visit.
After all, Gareth was out of town and nobody else would be that drunk at this time of day (making myself look smart, I don't know the date nor the time but nobody needs to know that). With a loud crash, the doors flew open. And a very drunk Loki stumbled in.
"Turn o'er, sta'us, noooow"
"What not even a "hi bell, glad to see you out of your coma" first?"
Nevertheless, I turned over and let her. I was curious.
"Holy shi-! Ouch!"
Riveria has clearly filtered Loki's language before.
Her timing was impeccable.
But my stats were high leveled.
And I was right
Status:
Strength: 280 H- 746 C
Endurance: 335 G- 900- A
Agility: 535 E- 1232 S
Magic: 342 G- 800 B

My status now was this
Strength- 746 C
Endurance- 900 A
Agility- 1232 S
Magic 800 B
Dexterity 890 B
No new skills and honestly, the adrenaline rush from the kiss was wearing off so he couldn't remember the skills anyways.

Once more I tried to get up, and thankfully, no bouts of nausea or dizziness.
"Well this has been fun but I gotta run"
"Ciao"
And with that, I walked out of the room.
I wasn't stopped because one was passed out drunk, one nurse was tending to the aforementioned drunk, and the two adventures were standing gobsmacked. Ais was, of course, less noticeable, after all, she is the unflappable Ais Wallenstein, the sword princess.
Not that I saw any of their reactions. I was too busy looking for my damned dagger.
I need to find it.                                                                                                                                                                        Preferably soon.

And with that ladies and Gentlemen. I'm going to call it a day.
So it's been a while.
So where to start. Firstly I want to say thank you for the 10K reads. It means a lot to me.
Some of you may wonder why exactly it takes so long to update. It's simple. I watched Danmachi's anime for the first time and noticed the amount (lack of) bell and Ais moments. So I thought I'd write it. I wasn't expecting it to be so popular. A couple of reads, maybe a 100 if I was lucky. Add a few zeros though and we stand with 10.3K reads. Wow. Anyways I jumped in and wrote the first chapter and it. Blew. Up. Problem was. I didn't have a plan. At all, I was winging it. I have a plan now though so, let's see if I can pop out chapters faster than in a month. and btw this book is going to be 26 Chapters long. And maybe a sequel or two. And maybe a prequel. And a ton of side stories. And a... Nah let's focus on one thing at a time hmm?