"You look a-amazing too Josie. Like a r-real princess. Antonio will be l-lucky to have you."
She blushed and I giggled.

"Bee that was ages ago. You know I don't like him now. He's practically my brother."
I laughed and she blushed even harder.

Two years ago, Josie had a massive crush on Antonio. It was so cute. Her cheeks would glow red at even the smallest bit of attention he would give her. Whether it was just looking at her or talking to her, everything he did made her blush. Me and Max would just laugh about it. She got over it when Antonio met a girl named Harmony. Jo was heartbroken when they got together. She got over him though.

Antonio and Harmony only broke up about a year ago when Tony found out she was only using him for his money and fame. He absolutely despises gold diggers especially after mum. He was so distraught that even I could feel his pain. He truly loved her. That made me sad as well. How could she do that to him? Tony didn't deserve to be sad or hurt like that. No matter what he did or treated me like in the past.

Josie cleared her throat and then pulled out her phone. Her eyes widened.
"Fuck."

"B-bad word Josie."
She looked at me regretfully.

"Sorry Bee. I meant lord we only have half an hour to do your hair and makeup. We need to hurry up."
She rushed out of my room and came back with a makeup bag and some hair products.

After about 25 minutes, I was able to feel my face and see myself again. I don't know how people do this everyday. It's painful.

I looked in the mirror. I had a straight forward blue and silver eyeshadow look. With a lot of persuasion and bribery, Josie was able to put false eyelashes and winged eyeliner on me. I was scared she'd accidentally poke my eyeball out with the eyeliner or glue my eyes shut. Now that would be a complete disaster. My lips were a light pink gloss. I worn a simple low ponytail with a little headpiece leading down to it. It looked pretty.

 It looked pretty