"Jesus Christ bumblebee

"Jesus Christ bumblebee. You look gorgeous."
She ran up to me and pulled up the zip. She twirled me around causing the ends of the dress to swirl. It looked amazing.

So she didn't think I looked bad. Maybe she just lying to me to make me feel better.

I was standing in front of a mirror and I must admit the dress was fabulous. The little belt of pearls kept it tight around my waist. The voile sleeves were see through and you could see my arms clearly. My only problem was the slit and my shoulders. Like I expected, it was very high. My shoulders were exposed and you could see the marks.

I placed my hand on top of them. A tear escaped my eyes before I could stop it. I've cried so much this last week. It's ridiculous.

I just couldn't help it. I hated remembering what he did to me. I hated it when he used a belt. It made it ten times worse than his hands. The metal clasp of it always made me bleed. He only used it when I was extra naughty. That wasn't much as I knew what would happen if I was.

Josie's hand covered mine and I looked at her eyes in the mirror. They were soft and held a sympathetic glint.
"It's alright Vee. You still look as amazing as you did before you got them. Nothing has changed. Nothing ever will."
She wiped away my tear. I turned around hugged her once again. She stroked my hair and then let me go.