Chapter Four

Jo's arms hung above her head in the dark, dank cell. Her feet barely touched the floor, and her shoulders ached from the strain. She struggled against her bonds, but the cuffs that bound her wrists were too tight and she couldn't slip out of them. Suddenly, the door to her cell opened. She expected to see the black eyed demons who had put her here at the order of their master, or even Lucifer himself. Instead, her Father came striding in.

"Daddy!" She cried, thinking he was there to save her. He grinned at her evilly.

"How many times have I told you Jo, to stop running off?" He said through gritted teeth.

"What? I-I didn't! I was kidnapped!" She exclaimed, confusion etching her features. He ignored her denials and stepped towards her. It was then she realized he had a blade in his hand.

"Daddy, wha-what are you doing?" She said in a panicked tone. She began fighting her bonds harder, causing the skin around her hands to tear, and blood to start dripping. Dean brought the knife towards her and ran it across her chest. She gasped as blood started to gush, and run down to soak her shirt.

"I'm just going to have to teach you to do as you're told!" He said, his voice booming and echoing off of the stone walls. Sweat started pouring down her face, as she continued fighting her cuffs. Blood now poured down her arms, making her hands slick, and soaking the sleeves of her shirt as well.

"Daddy, No! Please! Stop!" She cried. Tears began to run down her cheeks. Suddenly, her Father's eyes turned from green, to red. He started laughing manically. Her eyes went wide when she realized it wasn't her Father.

"Lucifer!" She screamed

--------------------------------------------------

"Jo! Jo wake up!!" Dean shook her. Jo jerked awake and sat straight up. She was covered in sweat, and was shaking like a leaf. Her eyes fell on her sixteen year old Father's worried eyes.

"Do you have nightmares like that regularly?" He asked. She turned her face away from him, and nodded, as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Jo, hey, look at me" Dean said, gently turning her face back to him while wiping at her tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry Dad! I'm so sorry!" She cried, and fell into him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her.

"Okay, it's alright. Let it out baby girl, Daddy's here" He said, rubbing her back and soothing her. His words made her laugh though. Here she was, finally talking to her Dad, and he was her age. She just couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that this really was her Dad sitting in front of her. Dean pulled back and looked at her, confused.

"What's so funny?" He asked

"You" She said, "It's so weird that you're talking like my Dad, but...you don't exactly look like him. You look more like...my brother, which is weird."

Dean nodded, and smirked.

"Well, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. When I get back to normal, we're going to talk about those dreams you're having." Dean said. It was Jo's turn to nod. They heard the door open. They both turned to see who was coming down the stairs.

A young boy, who looked a lot like Dean, came down the stairs with two plates of food.

"Mama wanted me to bring this down to you" He said, laying the plates down in front of them.

"She's pretty mad at you for running away" He told Dean

Jo spoke up. "Well you can tell 'Mama' that she can't keep my Dad and I in here. We will get away!" She shouted at him. The boy looked at her in surprise.