Chapter Three

Sam pulled into the junkyard twenty minutes later, parking behind Sky. He got out and walked towards the kids. Jo spotted him first and ran to him throwing her arms around him. He could see her face was already tear stained, and more tears were coming.

"Whoa! Jo, hey, it's okay. We will find him!" Sam said, immediately trying to comfort her.

"Uncle Sam! I feel awful! I-I- this is all my fault! He was here because of me!" She exclaimed. Sam looked at Bobby with confusion.

"The guy inside said he came in looking for a car. Said it was for his kid. He was going to show him a couple but when he came out Dad was gone." Bobby explained. Realization dawned on Sam's face. He pulled away from Jo holding her at arms length.

"Jo, this is not your fault! Do you hear me?! Things happen. Lets head home and put our heads together, we will find him" Sam told her. She nodded and wiped the tears from her face.
Jo drove her Mother's car home, and Bobby drove Baby back. Sam followed in his own vehicle. Back at the bunker the three of them got to work tracking down leads. Bobby grabbed a book from the shelf that was titled, "1000 Ways to Make Someone Disappear", he opened it and began to read through it. Sam got on his laptop and started looking up what could have caused the flash of light.

Jo sat down across from Bobby, lost in her own thoughts. She knew her Uncle was right, but she couldn't shake the feeling that if she hadn't been so withdrawn lately, that maybe her Dad wouldn't have been looking for a way to pull her out of it. She should have just talked to him, but she was a product of her upbringing and talking didn't come easy for her, the same way it didn't come easy for her Father. She would never forgive herself if anything bad happened to him.

Finally Sam came across something interesting. "Here's something that might be worth looking into. This woman claims her sixteen year old son was abducted by aliens back in two thousand two, said he disappeared in a flash of white light. This would have been twenty four years ago. Normally this isn't something I would take a second glance at, but I went to her Facebook page and it looks like she's gotten into some dark stuff." He said.

Sam stood, "I need to go talk to her, you two stay here and keep looking into the lore."

Jo jumped up. "I want to come with you" She demanded.

"Jo, no. You both need to stay here where it's safe. Your Dad would kill me if I started letting you hunt again before he made sure you were ready"

"But, Uncle Sam, I need to hel-" As she started to argue they all heard thedoor above open, all three of them walked into the map room to see who had entered.

"Sam's right, you aren't going Jo" The words sounded like something her Father would say, but the person saying it was a young boy of about sixteen years old. He stood at the top of the stairs looking down at them. Bobby and Jo looked at one another confused. Sam's jaw dropped as he recognized his brother.

"Dad?" Bobby and Jo said simultaneously

"Dean? What happened?" Sam exclaimed, his adams apple bobbing as he swallowed.

"Yeah, it's me" He said to his children, to Sam he said, "That woman you're about to go speak to...you might want to take some witch killing bullets. She went crazy after her son disappeared, she's turning men who look like her son, and are around the same age, into teens."

"So, let me get this straight" Jo said, as Dean came down the stairs, "You're our age?!" She exclaimed

"Yes, for now. But don't get any bright ideas young lady, I can still turn you over my knee" He said jokingly as he walked up to her. He was shorter than her in this state, and she couldn't help but laugh.