★ Rules, Tips, And General Info ★

Rules (read them pls i put this in bold italic underline so it catches your attention and it's at the top)

1. Communicate with your roleplay partner(s)! Let them know what type of roleplay you're looking for (serious, non-serious, etc.). Tell them what you are or aren't comfortable with. Let them know if something they're doing in the roleplay isn't something you like. But don't be rude about it.
Consequences: well, your roleplays might not have the best outcome.

2. Be kind to one another. No bullying, harassment, etc. Although all of you have been nice, so hopefully that won't be an issue.
Consequences: if severe enough, you will be blocked and kicked off this roleplay book.

3. Keep it PG-13. That means no sexual content. Sexual references are fine, as long as they aren't too over the top. No smut. Seriously, this is Kirby.
Consequences: If you try to do any of that you'll be kicked off and blocked.

4. Swearing: ask your roleplay partner(s). If they're fine with swearing, then go ahead. If they're not comfortable with swearing, then find other words to use.
Consequences: a warning, but I may block + kick you off if it's a real problem.

5. Shipping/romance: ask your roleplay partner. I roleplay Meta Knight. I've seen a lot of romance. Your partner(s) may not be comfortable with it or want to do it. So please ask them first, and if they say no, please respect their answer. You can ask them in-character instead if you'd prefer.
Consequences: Meta Knight will drag your character off to a clearing in the woods where Kirby will throw pies at them. Nail filled pies, to be specific. If it's a repeated offense, blocked + kicked off the roleplay book.

6. Thread bumping or @ing other roleplayers is fine, but don't do it excessively. No more than once a day.
Consequences: a warning.

7. Ask before joining roleplays. Some people might have a good rp going on and they want to keep it the way it's going. I've found that people will say yes more often than not, but if they decline, please respect that and find or start another thread.
Consequences: a warning. Blocked + kicked off only if you're just jumping in several threads and being a nuisance.

8. Do not kill other characters unless given permission to by the other roleplayer. Otherwise it's considered godmodding, and nobody likes to rp with godmodders. Make combat fair, too. Don't just dodge everything or land every hit. Take a few hits and miss a few.
Consequences: a warning. Blocked + kicked off if it's a repeated offense.

9. Work to gain a relationship with a character. Don't write character backstories that force romance or a deep relationship with a canon character (unless it's your own). Don't just drop in and be like "my character already knows everyone! :)", either. Please. Let other roleplayers get to know your character first. On the subject of writing character backstories that tie in with canon characters, there's some restrictions. An allowable one would be something like "they were in the star warrior war and are acquaintanced with Meta Knight"—this only means your character is acquainted with him, and it's a believable backstory. One that isn't allowed would be something like "she's Meta Knight's long lost girlfriend and as soon as she shows up he's instantly in love with her again!"—this is forcing romance. No offense, but I'm not comfortable doing roleplays like that where it's forced. One exception to "allowable" backstories is if you have your own OCs interacting with a canon character that you roleplay. Writing in OCs to fit with your own canon character is fine, but there's some restrictions to writing in OCs for other peoples' canon characters.
Consequences: a warning.