Meta Knight's Room

Roleplay in Meta Knight's dark room here. (Why not paint it hot pink while he's out?)

Everything seems to be unnaturally neat and organized. Well, except the closet, but let's not talk about that.

The TV looks kinda dusty; obviously it doesn't get used much.

There's a radio on his desk but it only plays classical music. How boring.

He has so many books that they're stacked vertically inside the bookcase. And if you look underneath it, you will find even more books. Seriously what the heck. Get a hobby, man.

Also don't open the closet. Just. Do not. Unless you want to be crushed under a pile of tall stools and Walmart paper towels.

...

Related rooms:

There's a back room where Sword and Blade sleep; it's pretty small, obviously intended for nothing besides sleeping quarters. The walls are dark green, and a single small window has black curtains over it. Certainly not winning any awards for interior design, but with no furniture besides a set of bunk beds and a small desk, they're obviously not trying to.

Meta Knight also "bought" (debatable) the room next to his and may or may not have cut a hole through the wall and installed a door himself, which Dedede most likely is unaware of. It's divided into four rooms, which are for his other knights for when the Halberd inevitably winds up at the bottom of the ocean again.