Halberd

Meta Knight and his dorks are pretty much the only ones here. Why not blow up the Halberd again, just for fun? I mean, it gets destroyed in like every other Kirby game anyway.

The ship is often grounded these days, unless there's a reason for it to be flying (maintenance, somewhere they need to go that requires an entire battleship, trying to intimidate their enemies, etc.).

It also serves as a home for his knights and Sailor Dee. There's a kitchen, living room, sleeping quarters, game/recreational room, and that's mostly it.

The kitchen only has a microwave and toaster for cooking appliances. There's a spot where it looks like an oven may have used to be; it was likely removed due to starting fires since none of the people here are great cooks. A counter going across one wall, a deep sink, a fridge with some drinks and food in it (including strawberry cake that's used exclusively for trying to stop Kirby), and a small table with four chairs. That's about it.

The living room is just a very small room with a couch and large box TV on the floor. Kind of a weird feeling room with liminal vibes.

The sleeping quarters consist of two sets of bunk beds on opposite walls, a loft bed between them, and two additional beds on the other side of the room.

The recreational/game room has a desk with a computer, counter and fridge with more drinks, bookcase, radio, and a table with six chairs that always has playing cards and drinks left on it.

When the ship is grounded, there's always a knight on guard. They take different shifts and patrol the main deck, and sometimes the interior.

When it's flying, Trident and Javelin are patrolling the entire ship. They'll both attack and chase out any intruders without hesitation, with Trident going as far as to jump off the ship after someone and stab them in midair before grabbing back onto the ship. Meta Knight has confessed that this stunt upsets him immensely, and that it "causes his heart rate to skyrocket".

His other two knights stay in the control room while the ship is flying, unless something extremely urgent is happening elsewhere (ie Kirby). Sailor Dee almost never leaves the control room, and usually sticks with Meta Knight.