chapter 11

Riley's Pov:

Today was uncle josh's last day here. He will be leaving tomorrow morning and I'm pretty sad. I knocked on his door and saw him watching TV.

"Hey." I said walking into his room.

"Hey riles." He smiled. I sat on his bed and watched the TV with him.

"I'm really gonna miss you." I started to cry.

"I'm gonna miss you to Riley. Don't cry." He said hugging me.

"But it was so much fun with you here, that I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to leave either but I have to"

"When will you come back?"

"When I can. Its a lot of money for a plane ticket."

"I know, I just want really want you to come back soon"

"I do to but we can Skype everyday"

"And I'll call Maya over when we do."

"You better" he said as I laughed. Just then my phone vibrated. It was a picture Missy posted on Instagram. It was a picture of me and the caption said "never trust this girl. She is stupid, lying, fat slut. She's also pregnant and Lucas friar is the father." I said to cry so much. Uncle josh grabbed my phone and read it.

"How could she say that?" He asked mad.

"She hates me because I took Lucas away from her!" I yelled crying.

"THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! I NEED TO TALK TO HER!" He yelled leaving his room.

"No uncle josh stop! Its ok!" I yelled running after him.

"NO ITS NOT! SHE CANT SAY STUFF ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT! YOUR NY NIECE AND YOUR PARENTS ARNT HERE RIGHT NOW TO PROTECT YOU SO I WILL!!!" HE YELLED LEAVING My apartment.

Josh's Pov:

Im so mad at Missy right now! She can't say stuff like that about my neice! I'm gonna set her straight and let her know that this is not ok with me! I knocked on her front door and she answered.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" I yelled at her.

"What are you talking about and don't yell at me."

"OH STOP IT! I SAW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT RILEY!"

"Oh that. Well you see, she was really getting on my nerves and I was just thinking about how she took you and Lucas away from me so I decided to write that." She said calmy like it was ok that she said that.

"WE WERE NEVER A THING! YOU AND LUCAS WERE NEVER A THING! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT MY NEICE LIKE THAT!" I yelled as she started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I was just really jealous."

"YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU! RILEY IS REALLY SENSITIVE! I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHATS GOING ON IN HER MIND! SHE PROBABLY THINKS SHE IS STUPID AND A LIAR! AND WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER BEING PREGNANT UPSETS ME EVEN MORE! SHES 14! SHES MY ONLY NIECE! I DONT WANT TO SEE HER BEING PREGNANT AT THIS AGE! SHES LIKE MY DAUGHTER! I AM SO SO SO SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at the top of my lungs causing her whole family to come downstairs.

"What is going on Missy? And why is Joshua yelling at you?" Her mom asked.

"Your amazingly sweet daughter over here just wrote something so terrible about my niece! That's why I'm yelling at her!"

"Missy! Did you really do that!" Her mom asked yelling at her.

"Yes! But that's only because she took Lucas and josh away from me!" She yelled back.

"Lucas doesn't like you! You and I never had a thing and never will! I love Maya, not you!" I yelled at Missy. "And Riley's my niece! She will always be mine!"

"Ok josh. I get that your mad for what Missy said about Riley but please stop yelling at my daughter." Missy's mom said.

"Are you kidding me? Your precious little angle made up rumours about Riley being pregnant and your not going to do anything about it!!!" I yelled at her mom.

"Of course we are. Missy you are grounded for 2 months because that is a very serious rumor that you spread. And you are not allowed to go anywhere but school and back."

"But mom! I have to see my friends after school to!" Missy yelled at her mom.

"Well you should've thought of that before you said that about Riley." Her mom said as Missy ran to her room crying.

Her mom should if gave her an even bigger punishment. Spreading a rumor about a 14 year old girl being pregnant is very serious.... Especially if its about Riley. I'm just glad her mom did something about it.

Riley's Pov:

After uncle josh left my parents came back home and I showed them what Missy said about me. They were really upset. My dad drove down to the school and told the principal what happened. When he came back my dad said that our principal was going to expelle Missy. Now I don't have to worry about her ruining my life anymore.

I texted Maya and told her what happened. She was really mad at Missy. But then I told her that uncle josh went to talk to her and she was less mad because she knew that he would do something to stop her.

When uncle josh came back I immediately ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug I could ever give anyone.

"Thank you Uncle josh your the best!" I told him right after he told me what happened at Missy's house.

"I would do anything for for you." He said hugging me.

"You love me that much?" I asked him.

"Yeah I love you that much."

Thanks for reading! I will try to update soon! I really love Riley and josh's relationship. And in case you were wondering Maya told Lucas and farkle what happened and they were just as mad as josh.... Especially Lucas. I hope you liked it!