The invasion

Naru POV

I was watching sasuka and gaara fight, when I hear a explosion.'It starting,time to be careful' ' if anything happens I'm going to come out' ' just come out if something going to hurt the baby'

I put my hand in a sign " release"

After I started to run after sasuka and garra I know it was bad to do that but I have to so I can make sure everything ok and can get over with it.

When I got close to the fight and I said " SUMMONING JUTSU" I slammed my hand on the floor and in a poof a kurma came out "what do u need I was napping until something happen to the baby" kurma said yawning. " do u think u can fight the two tail so I can do take care of his siblings " kurma nods and starts heading to gaara.

I start running again, temari and Kankurō jump in front of me.

" we're do u think your going  "  temari says " well temari and Kankurō u do know that your Kazekage is die and that orochimaru is faking to be your dad" I said with a sad smile. There eyes go wide and there jaws drop,kankuro then said " WHAT YOUR LIAR, DO U EVEN HAVE PROOF?!"

I smile and said " sure I show u all u need to do is hold my hand and I won't hurt u and u don't hurt me" they nod hesitate and I extend my hand for them to grab and they did .

I Flying Thunder God to where there dads body is and I  said " there u go now look behind u and u see your dad"

They where shock at how fast I was and then temari  said " if your lying were going to kill u " I nod and they turn and saw there kazekage in the floor died.

They start crying and and kankuro said " can u take us to gaara so we can tell him to stop"
I nod and grab them and did the Flying Thunder God  again.

I was next to kurma with the siblings, I look at gaara and saw him sleeping.

I turn to kurma and said " why is he... sleeping?" "Well when he sleep shukaku is in control so be careful"

I nod and turn to the sibling and said " don't worry I make sure your brother gose back to him self and not shukaku"

They nod and I saw kurma had started fight with shukaku.

When shukaku saw who she was fighting she froze and said "NANI!!!? K-Kurma w-what are u d-doing here???"

I smile and then kurma said " shukaku why are u doing this and not letting the poor boy sleep"

Shukaku scoff and said " tried living in someone and having a unbearable itch and when he sleep it get WORST."

I smile 'maybe I can fix her seal it won't be that hard sure it hurt him a little but....'

I grin and yelled "HEY SHUKAKU"

She look at me then her eyes widened and said " huh?? What do u need"

I then grin more if possible •Foxy: Everything is possible for u naru N:HEY stop breaking the 4 wall and u expect us to be breaking it *sigh* Foxy: anyway back to the story's •

"I Can fox the seal if u want" I said from the side of kurma. I had jump to his side a while ago.

She nods and said " ok thank cya"

With that she left Greg sand had feel and gaara was on top of it and he woke up and said " why did it leaves "

I grow mad and said" 'it' is a she and she like being called by her name shukaku"
He nods and I help him stand up and I whisper in his ear " come to the forest of death 5 hours"
He nods but confused.

I give him to his sibling and told them to leave.

They left soon after and I look at sasuke he was unconscious I made a clone and made it carry sasuke to the hospital.

I then felt my seal on jiji activate 'jiji I hope your ok'

I teleport to jiji and he was in the hokage tower in shock.

"Jiji are u to hurt " he look at me and then sigh and said " naruto why are u here and how did I get here I remember 10 clones of u appeared In front of me and protect me then I'm teleport here" I smile and said " that would be my work I put a seal on u so u wouldn't die."

I then get the memories of my clones and grin "JIJI!" He jumps and get ready to fight then look at me and said " WHAT!" I grin more and said " MY CLONES THEY GOT PEDOMARU"

He look glad and then said " u stay here u can't get hurt and how did your clones get 'pedomaru' "

I laught and said " well he was going to look for u but my clones started fighting him and then the four ninjas that were making the Barrier got defeated by pervy-sage  then he started fight pedomaru too and one of my clones got a water seal and electricity seal.

One of them make him get wet and Percy sage got a little wet and then the other clone useda electric seal and made them go paralyze and the anbu that where there took pedomaru to the iBiki in the  Konoha Torture and Interrogation Forces "

I nods and then he left.

I know there was no anbu in the office or anyone so I walk around and look for something about itachi uchiha..............