Part 6

3th POV

Naru just told me that orochimaru got her pregnant.

After a while I said " w-while what are u going to do are u going to keep it?"

She smiles and said " while of course and u don't have to worry kurma is making sure she dosent act power hungry"

I nod and then I realize she said 'she'.

" it a girl!?"I was shock she already knew the gender." Yea kurma told me..."

I saw her face go sad and guilty,then it hit me.'she going to leave the village and was going to ask me so the villagers don't do anything to her!'
I was about to speak when she said " I'm leaving the village after the last part of the exam."I smile said and nod." U can leave but I would like u to stay"

She look at me with her blue eyes with tears in her eyes " I know but u know how the rookie 12 don't even like me except shikamaru and renten, plus I don't want them to know bc then they be discuss"
I smile sad and then I got a idea and said " naru, u know that I can send the rookie 12 to a 4 year mission and u can stay here and tell the villagers your Heritages and they won't do anything."

I saw she was shock and had hope in her eyes.
She nods a lot of times and get up and hugs me.
I hug back, I let go and she sat down again and said " ok sure  but i be leaving the village for 1 year only because I be fining birth and I know people will be come after me still bc of me being a Jinchūriki and they might put my child in danger by being here."

I nod and said " when will u leave"
"As soon as I finish the exam."
I nod and wrote in a paper that she is allow to leave and come back in 2 years just in case she dosent make it back in time.

I have her the paper and she and said " ok well your goon against neji"
She nods " ok well I leave now jiji I need to put a seal on my stomach so nothing hurt it and I have more things to do" I nod, she got up and up her genjutsu on her self so she turn back to naruto, after she  left the door open for the anbu to get in.
One of the anbu then said " hokage-same did it do anything to u"
I grew mad and said " he didn't do anything and would never and I suggest shutting up"
He nods and bows and gets in his place.
I rub my temple and sigh and went back to my worst enemy,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

    PAPERWORK