He not the dad?!?!?

In a poof iruka sensei stands in front of us. He then look at us and see we are all badly hurt we'll except Sakura and said " OMG are u guys ok" we nods and I said " noting big just we meet with a snake in the woods and managed to get always"

He look confused and then said " snake?" I hisss and he got the hint and said " OMG U GUYS MEET OROCHIMARU" I wince at how loud he was and said " CAN U SHUT UP U HURT MY EARS"

he look surprised and then said sorry. Then he told us about stuff and that we be staying here until the exam is over and that there rooms and food here and left to tell the hokages about how we meet orochimaru.

We head to our room and took Sakura in a room and Sasuke went to his room and I went to my room and shower and rub my skin hard to make sure I don't have his smell.

After a while I lay down on my bed and went to my mind space to see dad thinking about something hard.

I then said " what u thinking about" he jump and said " ahh, oh it just u well u see it about your baby"

I smile sad and said " what about it" he look at me and said " well it not orochimaru it someone else"

I fell backward and yelled "HUH!!!!!???? How can that be he was the one who rape me"

He smile sad and said " well yea but it wasn't his eggs"

I look confused and said " then who's"

He then said " wellll, it belongs to a uchiha " I was shock and said " WHICH ONE" he look at me and said " Itachi"

I blush and said " sooooo, I am having my best friends and crush baby." He nods and I look at him and said "WAIT!!, I am having a uchiha baby so how would it look and what it gender and OMG I AM GOING TO BE A UCHIHA MOM"

He sigh and laughing and said " ok ok calm down me and your mom will help I ok " I nods and then he said " and then gender is a girl and no I don't know how it well look and it will be born in about 3 month's bc u have me inside of u"

I look shock and nods and then yawn and said " well I want to sleep good night" he nods and I fall into sleep.