The true is out

Naruto pov

I then said "w-well sakura just fainted when u started to fight Orochimaru and then he bit u and u fainted so I was the only one awake and ummm he did something terrible." I stiff when I said his name and I think he notice.

He nods and said " well we are going to fail cuz he took the scrolls. " " no we are not I got them back from him so we just need to go to the tower."

He look surprised and nods.

Then I drop the genjutsu and said " let start walking to the tower there only tomorrow and it take like 2 hours to get there." He nods and said " ok I Carrie Sakura cuz she isn't awake " I nod no and said " just wait here" he look confused and nods.

I grab a big Leaf that big enough for Sakura to fit ontop and then told Sasuke " put Sakura on top of the leaf, and if your confused I made a jutsu that let me Carrie her with a leaf" he look surprise but nods.

I did the jutsu and then the leaf started following me and then I said " ok let start walking and try not to go to anymore teams." He nods and we started to get up and then I fell a pain in my bottom and thought' I couldn't heal that part to Otosan?' ' no sorry I couldn't heal that'.

I sigh and started walking or limping and Sasuke notice and said " naruto" I look confused and said " yes"

he got in front of me and said " I can see he did something to u and u won't tell me but it ok just get on my back"

I look surprised and said " What!" He sigh and said " just get on my back I can see u are forcing your self to walk" I look down and sigh and nods.

I got on his back and  we started moving again sakura leaf was following me still.

After a hour I said " Sasuke" he hn and then I said " why do u think Itachi kill your clan" he stop but started walking again.

Then i sigh and said" I tell u the true about the clan massacre" he stops and look at me and said " what! What do u mean true"

I then said " U see, the elderly wanted to attack the village but your parents and others didn't,somehow danzo heard of this and send someone to kill your clan while your brother was on a mission but he was coming early bc he got a bad feeling and u were at school when one of danzo ROOT kill your clan and he was going to kill you when u came back but your brother got there before u and kill the ROOT and that when u saw him he was crying on your parents bc he couldn't save them."

He had tears out of his eyes and said "w-why did he want me to kill him then" I frown and said " well u see that was how the elderly told him to get strong and that why he was always cold he was like a weapon for them so he didn't know what to tell u at that time."

He nods and said " how do u know this "  I smile and said " well I was good friends with him and he was like my best friend we told each other everything and he told me to take care of u."

He nods and said " we made it to the tower"

I nods and said " I can put me down I think I can walk now"

He nods and puts me down.

I still can feel a little of the pain but it ok.

We open the door and get inside and I said " we have to open the scrolls" he nods and I grab the scrolls and open them.