HDM-12

Namaskaram 🙏

****

“Why don’t you stay for few more days?” Shekhar asks sadly.

Ragini looks at Laksh. He looks at her and then at Anvi, who is showing her puppy face. He himself wanted to stay back there. These four days he felt he was back with his family. ShekJan filled the place of his parents while Viren filled the place of his brother. He couldn’t stop but nod yes. Ragini smiles happily while Anvi jumps screaming. Shekhar, Janaki and Viren smile happily.

“Jeevika you also stay back beta. What will you do alone there?” Janaki asks.

“Ma I stay alone since three years.” Jeevika states.

“Yes that’s why I am saying stay back here only with us forever.” Janaki says her point which she has been saying since three years to Jeevika.

“Ma we will talk this matter later. For now I have to leave.” As always Jeevika avoids the topic.

She leaves as she has important work. Viren falls into thoughts.

“I need some files from home. I will go get them. Should I get something of Anvi’s or yours?” Laksh asks looking at Ragini.

She nods and tells him what she needs. Anvi is already playing with her Nanu and Chocolate. Laksh looks at Janaki and leaves as she nods.

*****

It’s night after dinner Laksh is working sitting on the couch in the room. Ragini came out of the washroom after changing. She sat beside him.

“Laksh!” She calls.

“Hmm…” he hmms still working.

“I was thinking…” She stops as she waits for Laksh’s attention.

“I am listening.” He says while still working.

“I was thinking to join Anvi in Self Defence classes.” Ragini says.

Laksh looks at her.

“The kidnaps of kids and all happening around the world everyday made me think about this. She needs to be strong both physically and mentally. Not just that, there are many things happening with kids now a days. Example 'The Bad Touch'. It would be useful for her.” Ragini puts her point.

“You are right.” Laksh says getting her point.

Ragini smiles.

“Do one thing. You also join along with her. It’s never late for learning self defence.” Laksh says.

Ragini was about to speak but Laksh continues.

“You will go. No arguments.” Laksh finalises.

Ragini nods.

“So I will look for some good training centre.” Laksh says.

“I already did!” Ragini says.