HDM-3

Namaskaram 🙏

***** 

“So ready for welcoming little puppy?” Asks Laksh looking at Anvi who is in his arms.

Anvi grins and nods yes vigorously. Laksh chuckles.

“But Princess….” He stops as it thinking something.

“What Dadda?” Anvi asks looking at him with cute frown.

“See I am fulfilling all your wishes without saying a No isn’t it?” he asks her looking at her.

Anvi nods yes vigorously.

“But what did I get in return? You gave nothing to me.” He asks and says with frown and with fake anger.

Anvi gets into thoughts. She keeps looking at Laksh who is looking at her acting all excited for what she will give. Anvi pouts.

“But what should I give you?” she asks with sad pout face.

“Think! It’s you who have to give.” He says pouting like her.

Anvi scratches her head lightly but she gets nothing. She looks at him with pleading face. He smiles and points his cheek. She grins and kisses his cheek immediately.

“Same gift again!” she says giggling.

“That is the best gift you can ever give me princess.” He kisses her forehead lovingly.

“I Love You Daddaaaaa!” she says loudly grinning widely.

He laughs hearing her.

“Dadda Loves you too Princess!” he pulls her cheeks. 

“Now let’s go to get puppy na Dadda. Pleaseeee!” she again drags cutely.

Laksh chuckles and enters into the pet house. He is showing one after the other puppies to her and she keeps shaking her head as no. Finally she says okay for one cute little puppy and they adopt that puppy. She takes that puppy into her cute little hands while she is still in Laksh’s arms. The puppy immediately licks her face making her giggle. Laksh chuckles.

“Hello Chocolate!” she says kissing it’s face.

Laksh smiles.

“Now I have another surprise for you!” Laksh says bringing her attention towards him.

“Really?” she asks with shine in her hands.

Laksh nods. He makes her sit in the car along with the cute puppy. He then takes the driving seat.

“Daddaaa say na what is the surprise?” she whines.

“Surprise is meant to be surprise isn’t it Princess?” he asks her concentrating on driving.

She pouts and he smiles knowing that she might had pouted. He stops at one place and gets down. He then takes her again in his arms who is playing with the puppy.

“Hold him carefully Princess. He is jumping.” He says worried for the puppy who is jumping continuously from her arms.

She nods and holds the little puppy carefully. He enters inside a shop and moves towards the shopkeeper. He takes a cover from him and gets back to the car again. He makes her sit again in the car and takes the driving seat again. He then turns towards Anvi.

“Princess ready for the surprise?” he asks looking at her raising his eyebrow.

She looks at him with shine and nods yes vigorously. He chuckles and takes the thing from the cover he got from the shop now.