HDM-7

Namaskaram 🙏

Disclaimer: The scenes written are completely fictional and my imagination

****

@Flashback continues

"No di I am not okay with this idea. You want me to do something else will do to save my Princess but not marriage. If a real mother can do something like this how the hell will I even believe of someone else to look after my princess as mother. No we aren't even talking about this. You think something else. I am leaving now." He says to her and moves from there.

He sits in his car and drives away.

"But I know you will love her as your own daughter bacha. The only thing I don't know is where are you?" He whispers to himself wiping the tear that left his eye.

Jeevika and Laksh were discussing how to handle the case and make sure Anvi doesn't go into the hands of that devil and in that process Jeevika has put the point of 'Mother' which might be a plus point to Nitya and asked him to get married but Laksh cleanly denied of getting married putting his worry. Not only he thought about Anvi but he was also a bit selfish in this matter. He loved her, Loves her and will always love her no matter what and where she is. He has not seen her or known about her since seven years but still there is this slightest hope that is making him believe that his bacha will come back for him.

Next day it was hearing. Jeevika and Laksh went to the court. The first negative point of Laksh and Jeevika was Laksh didn't take Anvi with them though it was the court order. He was adamant of not taking her to court. Jeevika tried a lot but he didn't budge. But this point became a positive point for Nitya and Mr. Sharma.

"His brother has snatched my daughter from me and thrown me out of the house. I kept quiet all the time secretely trying to get glances of my daughter thinking atleast she would be happy with them. But few days back I saw her sweeping the garden." She says with fake cries and fake tears.

Laksh's eyes widen in shock.

"Lies. Everything is a lie. First thing this woman has herself thrown the divorce papers on my Brother's face saying she never loved him and because of her being married to him she couldn't become an actress. She also tried to abort the baby. Thank god the doctor was my friend's sister who informed us and we could save Anvi. After she left only my brother got heart attack and died. He loved her so much. But she only married him to get chance in the TV shows. But bhai always kept his professional and personal life different and asked her to give auditions. They used to fight always but bhai always used to pacify her." Laksh's eyes flow in tears remembering all those day's events when he lost his bhai.

"And Anvi sweeping the garden she was playing with broom stick. She was acting for fun." He says wiping his tears.

"Lies Judge madam. Everything is a lie. His brother used to torture me physically. I was even in depression. I have submitted the reports from my doctor. And Anvi if she was enjoying why was she crying? You have the picture of her crying holding a broom is also there in the proofs Judge madam." Nitya says looking at Laksh angrily.