HDM-10

Namaskaram 🙏

****

Laksh is standing at the door of Ragini’s room and is looking at Anvi who is playing with Shekhar and Viren in the hall. They are running and she is trying to chase them. He is smiling looking at the smile on Anvi’s face. The day has almost ended. All the day they made sure to make him comfortable around them. It is the time for dinner and Janaki has got the list of items he likes to have. Though he didn’t budge of telling her but she made sure he spills them out and got ready to fill the dinner menu with his favourite dishes. Ragini and Jeevika are helping her.

Laksh is standing leaning to the wall by folding his hands across his chest and watching Anvi enjoying with her mamu and nanu laughing and whining. His face has the beautiful smile. Suddenly Anvi ran towards him.

“Dadda save me!” screaming she hid behind him.

“Hey Tinkerbell that’s cheating. Dadda isn’t playing. You cannot hide behind him.” Viren whined.

“Yes you can’t hide like that Angel!” Shekhar supports him.

Anvi peeks from behind Laksh with puppy face. Laksh looks down at her and chuckles. He takes Anvi in to his arms.

“Jiju Papa there is no cheating. I am already helping my Princess.” Laksh comes in defend of Anvi.

Anvi grins and nods yes.

“You both are cheating. Cheaters!” Viren says loudly.

Anvi pouts. All the three chuckle seeing her cute face. Shekhar pulls her cheeks.

“Viren whatever it is Angel won. So give her toy to her.” He says to Viren.

Anvi nods yes forwarding her palm to Viren.

“Only when Mamu gets his kissy!” Viren says.

Laksh smiles. Anvi stretches her arms asking Viren to take her. Viren takes her into his arms and she kisses his cheek. Viren smiles. He kisses her forehead and forwards her toy which he is holding. Anvi grins. Three of them smile looking at her grin. Shekhar caresses her hair lovingly. Laksh’s smile grows wider seeing the love she is getting.

‘This smile is enough for me Princess. Nothing else matters.’ He thinks to himself looking at her who is giggling talking to Viren.

“It’s dinner time!” Jeevika calls them.

This makes Laksh to come out of his thinking world.

“Dadda!” Anvi runs to Laksh getting down from Viren’s arms.

He takes her into his arms.

“Dadda let’s go have dinner.” Anvi says hiding her face in the crook of Laksh's neck.

“What happened suddenly to my princess?” Laksh asks.

“Nothing. I missed you!” She pouts looking at him.