HDM-9

Namaskaram 🙏

****

It’s been two days Anvi is back home. Anvi is completely fine now. Ragini and Anvi both went to school after four long days. It’s evening and time for both Anvi and Ragini to return back. Laksh came to pick them back home from school like everyday and is waiting outside for them. He is standing leaning to the car with his hands folded to his chest looking towards the school gate.

That’s when he saw Ragini and Anvi coming out of the school holding each other's hands. Anvi is jumping while walking talking with Ragini while Ragini is listening to her every word carefully. Anvi while talking saw Laksh. She gets excited.

“Daddaa!” She screams happily and runs towards him leaving Ragini’s hand.

Ragini smiles seeing her happy face. Laksh bends to her and takes her into his arms as she jumps on to him as soon as she reaches near him.

“Holidaysssss!” She screams happily.

“What? But why?” He asks as there is no reason for the school to declare holidays.

“I don’t know!” Anvi says smiling sheepishly.

Laksh chuckles seeing her cute face. He pulls her cheeks.

“Mumma why did we get holidays?” She asks looking at Ragini who just reached them.

“It’s school renovation before Annual day. This time it’s 20 years celebrations. So they want to make some renovations. Holidays for four days.” Ragini says looking at Laksh.

Laksh nods understanding.

“Dadda Ice cream!” Anvi asks making a puppy face.

“Done!” Laksh says opening the door.

Ragini enters the car and takes Anvi in to her lap. Laksh takes the driving seat and starts driving. Ragini’s phone rings. Anvi looks at the Id.

“Nanuuu!” She says excitedly and takes phone from Ragini.

Ragini smiles. Anvi herself attends the call and puts the phone on speaker.

“Nanuuuu… Holidaysssss!” She says happily as soon as she takes the call without even saying hello.

“Yayyy! So when is little angel coming to meet Nanu? Nanu misses you soo much.” Shekhar says same excitedly and happily like her.

“Dadda let’s go to meet Nanu na please.” She says looking at Laksh who is driving.

“Yes to stay for all the holidays with nanu!” Shekhar says.

“Yes Please Dadda!” She makes a cute puppy face.

Ragini looks at Laksh for answer. She is missing her family too. Laksh thinks for few minutes and then nods okay.

“Tomorrow!” He says still driving.

His Daughter's Mother ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara