HDM-4

Namaskaram 🙏

******

Laksh gets down the car and takes Anvi in his arms. He moves inside the school holding her in his arms.

“Dadda it’s okay. You need not talk to Miss.” She says with fear in her voice.

“Why don’t you want me to talk to your miss?” he asks.

“What if she gets angry for that also?” she asks him looking at him innocently with fear.

“I will talk to her regarding that also.” He says smiling at her.

“But I am scared!” She pouts.

“Trust Dadda. He will make everything alright. Okay?” he assures her.

Anvi nods and hugs him hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

“Who will show me the Miss if you hide your face like this princess?” he asks smiling teasingly at her.

Anvi giggles and breaks the hug. She looks around and points at one person. He looks at the person and moves towards that person.

“Hello Miss. This is Laksh! Anvi’s father. Actually I am here to speak about Anvi. You were the one who gave punishment to her yesterday. I know she forgot her book…” he starts talking nonstop but Anvi closes his mouth stopping him.

He looks at her.

“Not this miss. That miss.” She says hitting her own head and shows another person who is behind the person.

Laksh looks at the person and then at Anvi and nods okay.

“She is English Miss. Miss. Ragini, who spoke to SST miss and let me inside.” Anvi clarifies.

Laksh looks at Ragini with blank expression. He moves away from there to another teacher whom Anvi is speaking about. He speaks to that teacher and drops Anvi near her class. While going back he comes across Ragini again. They both cross each other and goes from there.

*****

Jeevika entered into Maheshwari house to see Anvi playing. Anvi looks at her and runs to her.

“Bua!” she runs to her.

Jeevika smiles and takes her in his arms.

“Dadda isn’t home Angel?” Jeevika asks looking at Anvi.

Anvi shakes her head.

“You go play I will call Dadda and talk.” Jeevika said.

Anvi nods and jumps from her arms. Jeevika calls Laksh.

“Hello Lucky!” Jeevika says in phone.

“Di! It’s in my room's cupboard. Please take it. I will be late.” He says.

“Okay!” says Jeevika.

She goes and takes what she wants. She comes out of the room and looks at Anvi. She smiles looking at Anvi who is giggling and playing with Chocolate. She thinks something and goes from there.

*****

Few days later

A car horn sound is heard. Anvi, who is in the hall runs out of the house. A woman along with Laksh comes out of the car. The woman looks at Anvi and sits on her knees.

“Mumma!” Anvi says looking at her who is sitting on her knees in front of Anvi.

She nods widening her arms. Anvi immediately hugs her sobbing in her embrace. Her eyes are also filled with tears.