Farewill Tadao -21

"H How ??! ..... it is impossible...... you are ... lying !!" You barely talked, your voice was cracked and shaking.

"That's not make sense...... you are the one who saved me !!!" You asked him

"I used to be an assassin and your uncle ordered to kill your father and you, after I killed your father you were sitting next to him, I left you and I supposed the fire will burn you together and end this suffer, then I found you again near to the river, you were passed out and injured, I was about to leave you there but something stopped me to do that..... something from the deep of my heart stopped me to let you die ....."

"Why .... why you didn't tell me before?!" You start sobbing.

"I .. I tried many times .. I swear I tried but it was hard and getting harder day after day, when I see your smile and laughs.........I didn't want to ruin that moments !"

"What about now ?!! why you kept silent during the whole trip and dangers ? Why you accepted to go with me to kill my uncle?!"

"I was trying to atone my sin, by protecting you and helping you to get what you want, though I didn't prefer to be a murder like me!"

" I ... I don't kn know what to... say !!"

Your tears were flowing from your eyes, putting your hand on your mouth, you were confused remembering the time you spent with the one you trusted him, you counted on him, the training, the laughs, the silly jokes that he said, your brain couldn't process the fact that Tadao was the one who killed your father and saved you, protecting you, and taught you how to battle, you were looking at him but you turned your eyes to another direction but not him.

Tadao's heart teared up when you did that, he dropped his katana and put his hand on his face hiding his tears, biting his lips trying not to let his sob out of his mouth, he kneed on the ground feeling his guiltiness and sorrow.

Suddenly he felt something perforated through his body, not emotional but physical, he looked down to his chest, he found a katana, it was Takasugi who stabbed Tadao from behind, the blood was flushed from his chest and his mouth.

"TADAAAAAAAO !!!" You screamed since you saw Tadao stabbed

"My mission is accomplished now, I killed all the people who involved in the Emperor's death" he drew his Katana from Tadao's body, immediately Tadao fell on the ground on his back.

"Noo!" You ran to Tadao trying to save him from death, you held him and raised his head.

Gintoki rushed to Takasugi and attacked him, Takasugi blocked his attack with ease since Gintoki was injured and exhausted from fighting with Tadao.

"I will let you live this time, to spend the last moments with that Bastard" Takasugi said

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" You shouted at him, he ignored you and left the place.

"Please Tadao, don't DIE !!" Tadao slowly moved his head to see you, he caught with blood, he tried to talk but his tongue was heavy.

"Go ..menna.. sai!"
"Don't speak the ambulance will be arrive soon !"

"Now... I'm ...gaining ...the r result...of mmy works"
"I ... don't... deserve..you" his eyes are tearing.

"Stop saying silly things you will be fine, I'm angry at you, but my feelings allows me to forgive you, my heart tired of hates and revenge, the more we revenge the more the people we loved dies...I don't want to lose more ones I love " You leaned your face closer to his face, you kissed his forehead, then you smiled at Tadao

He widened his eyes then he smiled a warmest smile You ever seen "Arigato ... (y/n) chan....." his eyes' colors faded away, he closed his eyes slowly, his heartbeats shut down, his chest stopped breathing .

"Bakao .... don't joke with meee ..."
"Please weak up .... You told me we will harvest your farm together when we return" you put your hand on his cheek and shake his head gently to weak him up.

You knew he passed away, but you refused the truth, you started sobbing again and harder, you held him tighter and cried.

Flashback

"Tadao !! I don't know how to harvest!!"
"You are really a spoiled kid aren't you ?!"

"Don't blame me Bakao !! I haven't done this before"
"Alright alright! I will show you how, just watch me and do as I do"

"Ok"
"Ouch!"

"(Y/n) !!! Are you alright??!"
"I just cut my finger from the billhook"

"Please be more careful, when you use it"
" what are you doing?? Why are you sucking my finger o////o"

"I'm sucking your blood to keep your injure clean from germs"
"T thank you Tadao"

"Wait let me warp your finger with this hanky"
"What would I do if you wasn't here, I will die probably, hehe"

"I rather to die instead of you"
"What did you say Tadao, I didn't hear you?"

"N nothing let's keep harvesting"

End of the Flashback

——————

Sorry I made this chapter a little short, I was crying on Tadao while I was writing,

RIP Tadao 💔