3k views + Special Part ✨

Konnichawa Minna !!

First of all I want to thank you for voting my story and commenting and the view !!!

OMG !!

I'm so fyhgffhhjgffg *fainting*.

Kagura: ehhhh ! Model Chan !! are you OK ?? Don't die please , if you die I wouldn't eat the delicious breakfast that you make it, YARU !!!! *crying*

Tadao: that's not her cooking , you kid, I'm the one who cook here!!

Kagura: shut up you cruel guy ! I don't believe you, yaru.

Tadao: why you !!!!!

*The are arguing forgetting about me lying on the floor, the punched Shinpachi's glasses and broke them in accident*

Shinpachi: haaaaa !! Why did you broke my glasses ???! (Y/n) are you OK ?! *helping me getting up*

Me: Thank you Shinpachi kun !! At least you the only one who .... Ehhh ?! Shinpachi ?! Where are you ?! *looking left and right*

Shinpachi without glasses: I'm in front of you (y/n) Chan (⊙_☉).

Me: where ?! *turning around*

Gintoki: Oiii, you are too noisy !! Let me read my shonin peacefully !!

Me: Gin San !! Are you still reading those childish books ?!

Gintoki: Naniiiiiiiiii ?! Childish books ?! Are you serious ? Take that back for your own sake !!!!!!

Me: oooo....k.....*stepping back away from him*

Me: you two !! Stop fighting !! *Tadao and Kagura stopped and looked at you*

Me: listen to me Minna !! Since we get 3k views *yay* we will play Dare or Truth !!

All : haah !!!!!!!

Kagura: I want to play the earthy games !!! (ノ^o^)ノ

Shinpachi without glasses: it seems no harm to play it, I guess.

Tadao: I don't have the mood to play (¬_¬).

Gintoki: me either, it's for kids *picking his nose*

Me: Gominasai *in a sweety smile*, BUT TWO WILL PLAY IT, EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT *laser glaring at those two*

Tadao and Gintoki: o ohh , OK we will play you (y/n) Chan ~. *feeling scare*

Me : Arigatō (^ω^)

You guys set in a circle, you put the bottle in the middle and swang it, the top stopped Kagura, the bottom to Tadao.

Tadao: *smirking* dare or truth?

Kagura: mmm, I guess I will choose dare, yaru.

Tadao: dare you to stop saying "Yaru" in every time you talk !!

Kagura: oh , that's easy !!....... Yaru..

Me: pffff, you lost kagura in no second .

Spinning the bottle..

The top to me, the bottom to Gintoki.

Me: okkk, truth or dare ?!

Gintoki: *picking his nose* hmm, dare !

Me: he he he .... (Evil laugh) I dare you to ripped your shonin manga !!

Gintoki: haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! You can't dare me that !!!

Me: yes I can, it's the game's rule.

Gintoki: screw to the rule.

Me: then you lose . Next..

Kagura spinning the bottle, the top to Shibachi , the bottom to Kagura.

Kagura: ehhh !!! But no one is standing there so I can dare him ??!

Shinpachi: whaaat ?! Kagura Chan , I'm sitting right in front of you !!

Me: hmm, I don't know where is Shinpachi ?! Maybe he doesn't like the game after all.

Shinpachi: Minna !! I'm here with you, damn the glasses is broken, I guess I will wear them though. *wearing the broking glasses*

Me and Kagura : haaa ! We were looking for you Shinpachi kun.

Shinpachi *sweatdrop* eh !

Kagura: OK let's continue, Shin Chan, Dare or Truth ?

Shinpachi: I will choose Truth.

Kagura: Model Chan, he chose Truth, what should I do ?

Me: ask him an embarrassing question.

Kagura: hmm, oh I found a question !
Have you ever kissed a girl ?!

Shinpachi: *blush* ehh ?! W..well I guess ...

Gintoki: oi, answer quickly so I can read my manga, and by the way the Tsuu Terakado's poster doesn't count.

Tadao me and kagura : hahahahhaha *rolling on the ground*

Shinpachi: SHUT UP BAKA !!!

Kagura *whipping the tear from her eye*: poor Shin Chan !! It's OK , you don't need to answer the question.

Shinbachi: I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY !! GO TO HELL !!

You spined the bottle, the top is to you, the bottom is to Tadao.

Me: Truth or ..

Tadao: DARE !

shinpachi: wow , Tadao is to excited.

Tadao: thank you .

Me: I dare you to play a pocky game with me.

Tadao : haaah !! *blushing madly*

Me: smirking.

Kagura: what is that?

Me: watch and learn my dear .

You pick one pocky from the packet and put the one of the ends in your lips. Looking to Tadao and Gintoki, Tadao came close to you and start eating slowly the start of the pocky.

Kagura: ohhh ! It's eating game , I want to try it too !!

Shinpachi blushing furious and covering his eyes.

You two were so close to touch each other's lips, your nose touched his nose, he sweated a lot, his cheeks were red,you were about to kiss him, but someone pick the small pocky from you two.

Me: heyyyy !

Gintoki: sorry but the game is over !

He stranded up and go.

----------

Hope you like it ! (●'∀`●) please vote and comment. Love ya !! ( ˘ ³˘)❤