The Assassin of That Day -20

Tadao's POV

(In Jail)

Kagura was sleeping.

"So how did you know that we will be there?!" I asked Shinpachi.

"You remember when I meet you guys, while you were reading that Show's poster ?!"

"Yes"

"Will accidentally I told Gin San, and he was worry and said something will happen" Shinpachi explained.

That's why they were there, he expected what (y/n) will do.

"I'm sure Gin San and (y/n) chan will be fine" Shinpachi said to comfort me and smiling.

I was uncomfortable since I know Gintoki and (y/n), are together, my heart was aching ...

Skip Time ~

"You are innocents, Now you are free to go" they opened the jail's door to let us go out.

Third POV

You woke up in afternoon, you still dizzy to see clear around you, you felt warm arms warping around your body grabbing you to the back, you turned your head to look behind, it was Gintoki holding you into his embrace, he was sleeping his face was peaceful and relaxed, you were staring at his face and smiling, you remembered what happened before you fall to sleep, your face has changed its expressions and getting red more and more.

You tried to sneak out of the futon in slow motion, but you felt hand holding your wrist
"Where you think you are going, little kitty!"
You turned your face to see Gintoki, he was closing his eyes slowly open them with a smirk on his lips.

"N nothing! I just want to go to the bathroom" you said with a blush in your checks.

"Nice try, I will not let you run away from me this time" he grabbed your hand and pull you body very fast.

"Ohh.."

You opened your eyes to found yourself laying on Gintoki's body, your hands on his shoulders, your chest were on his chest, your face was an inch away from his, "w what are you doing ?!!" You blushed and trying to getting up of him, but he refused that, he put his arms on you back and press you little to his body, he was smirking at you.

"How about to have a second round!" He said seductively.

You blushed madly since you got the meaning of his saying, he lift up his head to reach you and to kiss you on your lips.

"WE ARE HOOOOME ~" Kagura opened the door suddenly and Shinpachi was behind her.

"Gin San you are here resting and sleeping all the time, and we spend last night in Shinsengumi's Center ?!! You didn't even looking for us !! Yaru" Kagura Complained

"Ahhhh...!!! W what are y you doing GIN SAN??!!" Shinpachi's screamed and covered his eyes with blushing face.

Kagura blinked twice and looked to you two for a moment to recognize what happens.

You were two in the statue position from the shock of what happened, you still laying on Gintoki.

"Oh NOOO , Gin San is raping and hurting Model Chan !!!!!! HOW COULD YOU ?!" Kagura start screaming and crying.

You got up quickly and went to kagura to calm her down "kagura chan! Don't cry please ! it's not true, no one hurt me see !" Kagura looked up to you and see that you are fine, you smiled to her to comfort her, she calmed down and wiped her tears from her eyes.